Sign in to follow this  
Rayge

Animals

Do you think there will be animals? There is some evidence supporting it, but I don't know how Rockstar would escape PETA when they accuse them of animal cruelty for being able to hit-n-run dogs. It's funny because it's morally right to mindlessly shoot and crash into people, but once an animal is involved...

Anyway, in RDR there were animals (including dogs) and I'm sure you picked up on this already, there is a dog at 0:07 in the trailer for GTA V. Maybe this is a hint towards animals being in the game? At least domesticated animals. It would be cool if there were bears and wolves roaming Mt. Chiliad and the surrounding countryside, along with wolves/cougars/???? attacking cattle in the farms.

I could do without animals, but it would be more realistic if there were animals, and much more fun. Although I don't think you will be able to own a dog, otherwise it will turn into GTA: The Sims pets.

It really does make me laugh that P.E.T.A. don't care that we can behead an innocent mother of three, but heaven forfend we should kneecap a hamster.

lol, so true.

Don't think you will be able to own a pet. But I imagine they will be in. Like someone all ready said somewhere here, why would Rockstar texture and animate a dog and birds just for a first trailer?

And I like how everyone's first thought when animals came up is, 'Will we be able to pop a bullet in their head? Or run one the fuck over?' We can't have healthy minds.

Other games have featured animals that are killable, not just RDR.

And I like how everyone's first thought when animals came up is, 'Will we be able to pop a bullet in their head? Or run one the fuck over?' We can't have healthy minds.

Welcome to the iGTA5.com forums.

Don't think you will be able to own a pet. But I imagine they will be in. Like someone all ready said somewhere here, why would Rockstar texture and animate a dog and birds just for a first trailer?

This is why:

When first GTA SA trailer came out, there was a beach scene, and tons of people claimed they saw a dog in it. In reality, it was a campfire (or rocks, I forgot). Maybe now R* folks are parodying that with a real dog beach scene lol

Just a thought

However, I still beilive that dogs will be included in the game.

P.E.T.A. didn't seem to kick up too much of a fuss about shooting pigeons and seagulls. And that wasn't even optional, if you wanted 100% then you had to shoot them. I'm sure if there are other animals in this game then they will be killable, but why you would want to kill them is questionable.

Hmmm, could see animals roaming the countryside but I wonder if they'll toy with animals in the city/cities. Seagulls will definitely be back, have been in previous GTA's so they should be here.

I hope to satan there won't be pets. All we need are a few animal npcs roaming the streets, a dog pissing on a homeless person in a back alley would be epic to see.

Guest Marney1

Being able to kill animals in-game will just cause people to go out and do it in real life, much like being able to kill people in GTA has. We shouldn't be able to kill anything.

• Like 1

When first GTA SA trailer came out, there was a beach scene, and tons of people claimed they saw a dog in it. In reality, it was a campfire (or rocks, I forgot). Maybe now R* folks are parodying that with a real dog beach scene lol

Again, would Rockstar go through that trouble just to have a little laugh at a handful of people's reaction to a pile of rocks?

Being able to kill animals in-game will just cause people to go out and do it in real life, much like being able to kill people in GTA has. We shouldn't be able to kill anything.

I all ready punched my gold fish in anticipation.

Trolling lvl 99

Pets would be funny. You could sit on your porch, if a cat comes along to shit in your flowerbed you could fire an RPG up its rectum.

PETA shouldn't have a problem with that because irl, it's illegal to fire an RPG in public like that, and if you did it you'd be sent to prison.

Dont those P.E.T.A people say animals are people too? We kill people in GTA, why cant we shoot a 40mm rocket at a dog in GTA without P.E.T.A bicthing?

I'm suprised P.E.T.A, doesn't go ape shit on Bethesda for killing giant rats and two headed cows. They would argue that even if the have been dosed with high levels of radiation and they are trying to bite your dick off, they are still gods gift

Everyone jumps on GTA's back since they are essentially the kings of controversy. Whatever shit they stir up they do it the best, intentional or not. They'll find some way to push the envelope of what is in a game and someone will be there to hate on them.

Rockstar needs a bacon fortress to keep the haters out.

• Like 1

The only haters they get are the whiney little moms who think their mentally retarded Jimmy is going to go shoot everyone in his school. Then R* looks back on who bought the game and its the mom. R* then tells them nicely to fuck off

Been proven time and again that any publicity is good publicity. Many games are successful off of controversy.

True, atleast GTA's are good games and not just controversial hype imo.

Yeah I don't think the player should have pets, but stray dogs roaming around the streets or some peds walking dogs would be pretty cool in my opinion.

And I really want t climb up Mt. Chiliad and beat a bear to death with a purple dildo.