Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Real Life GTA V Trailer Screens Comparison

Guest Marney1

If you find any 'very similar' pics of the GTA V Trailer #1 screenshots post them below and I'll try to get this post tidied up along the way by getting them in order and what not. I might need to re-size the images from the screencaps gallery though.

gta-5-trailer-1-dog-and-family-at-beach.jpg

p310229-Los_Angeles-Beach.jpg

005%20Venice%20Beach%20boardwalk.jpg

3730896-Los_Angeles_Skyline-Los_Angeles.jpg

Sea_Doo_RXT_Supercharged_side_yellow.jpg

Drivin+I5+home+from+vacation,+dead+deer,+016+2.jpg

santamonicamusclebeach.jpg

4014767801_609dd9d85a.jpg

hollywood-sign1.jpg

I'm sure you get the idea.

Guest Marney1

icon11.gif

Cool to think the R* dude studied perhaps the exact same pics or even went to those places.

I'd imagine they actually took their own pics. Probably 10 or more just for the beach hut.

icon11.gif

Cool to think the R* dude studied perhaps the exact same pics or even went to those places.

I'd imagine they actually took their own pics. Probably 10 or more just for the beach hut.

There are guys out their in the games industry that their job are purely going out for research photography images and textures from the locations they're building. so I'm guessing they would have taken 100's of photos of and around that beach hut at alone

icon11.gif

Fuck you and your video game industry knowledge mr. im a 3d modeler/one sexy son of a bitch.

You couldn't model a piece of shit with your anus. Hah!

Guest Marney1

I cant wait

Wait? Wait for what? Wait for someone to add something constructive to a topic round here?

I cant wait

Wait? Wait for what? Wait for someone to add something constructive to a topic round here?

*pulls up a chair*