Rayge

What type of Character Customization do you want in V?

I want to customize my own character to look like me, but with updated clothing, maybe something like pimp clothes, gangster clothes, classy suites, gold and platinum watches, and rings, and also nikes, and jordans.

I would like to choose what skin color or race that i would like to give my character, something like black, white, italian, or a mix race.

For me, Character customisation all depends on the protagonist. I like to keep it generally believable, in terms of what the protagonist's character is, if he's a well-to-do business man, or a street hood, will keep that theme, changing his clothes but keeping the general look.

I always think "what would my character want to to wear?"

I can't imagine that C.J would realistically walk down Grove St with a pink afro and joke glasses, and expect to get to the end of the street without being shot dead by his own homies. San Andreas took the customising to a level where it didn't even look like C.J any more, where as in GTA 4, it didn't matter what you dressed Niko in, he still looked like Niko.

I'm hoping GTA V will find a balance between the two, giving more options than GTA 4, but still keeping it relative to the character.

I know what you mean, I must admit I felt quite retarded walking through the ghetto with my full yellow suit and yellow hat...

I think it would be pretty cool if they made a GTA game with th islands from IV, SA, VC and III. plus all the different shops, all the cars, and a character you customise before the game, chose his background etc. and even chose his house. and u could adopt dogs and set them on your enemys ;).it would also be col if u could do this: :bird:.and maybe let u see when your character gives his girlfriend/slut/whore :buttsecks:

I think it would be pretty cool if they made a GTA game with th islands from IV, SA, VC and III. plus all the different shops, all the cars, and a character you customise before the game, chose his background etc. and even chose his house. and u could adopt dogs and set them on your enemys ;).it would also be col if u could do this: :bird:.and maybe let u see when your character gives his girlfriend/slut/whore :buttsecks:

So basically what you want is Grand Theft Auto: Saint's Row.

I think all this is dependant on the lead character, The tattoos the customization all went with CJ, it fitted. But in IV I dont think R* saw that it would fit in well with Nico. Think all this is dependant on the lead character, and if it is a 40yr old man I cant see all the crazyness. Personally I hope they do the same as SA if not more! Think IV lacked the crazy GTA style

i think tattos would be pretty cool again, of course we all want more clothes to pick from, i dont really care about hair styles or anything like that but wouldnt matter if they did add that in, i think the muscle/fat factor should play a role but really how can you get fat when your always runnin from the cops ;)

i totally agree with that. because if your constanly getting away or running from the cops then your always going to be dropping weight so it would be unnessasary

well,here we go.

clothes: hot topic in the Beverly hills region, urban republic, and old clothing store (80's-90's), and a sports store.

body: working out is out of the question because it IS going to be in the game so gaining muscle is for sure a part of v. as far as fat goes... i cant see it not being in the game if muscle is in there.. i guess we'll have to see.

hair: growth of facial hair as someone already mentioned, is a good idea. barbers shouldn't be any different from San Andreas.

tattoo's : also the same a San Andreas. however, it would be pretty cool if you could select the exact placement of the tattoo itself.

piercings: something new brought to the game that would be OK i guess but it allows you to thoroughly customize your character.

getting a tan: why wouldn't you expect this from a game set in la? there will most likely be tanning beds or tan in a can.

as far as the long sleeve shirt thing goes, i always assumed niko, johnny, and luis were all recovering heroin addicts.

if were playing as that weird middle-aged guy, i dont give a fuck what we wear because what he looks like is already ruined.

IM GOING TO PUT THIS BLUNTLY YOU WORTHLESS DUMBFUCK, YOU CAN NOT CUSTOMIZE YOUR ACTUAL CHARACTER IN GTA. UNLIKE SAINTS ROW, GTA HAS CHARACTER DEPTH, WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR CHARACTER, YOU HAVE LESS CHARACTER DEPTH.

I think you can only customise it a certain amount until it ruins the feel of the game. IMO:

1. Weight (Changes with how the player eats and what they do)
  2. Tattoo's
  3. Full range of clothes
  4. Jewellery
  5. Maybe a tan effect of some sort? That would be impressive

Pretty much similar to San Andreas..ironic I know lol The character should always remain the same person for everyone though.

• Like 1

should be able to download pics from the net and put them on your charactor for extra cash (at the in game tattoo parlor)..

for things like white ts, wife beaters, bandanas, some shoes and shoe laces, ect you should be able to choose the color.. kinda like editing colors on microsoft paint..

be able to shave your own head (and fuck up and cut yourself if you do it wrong).. also it wont hurt to be able to scar your face with a knife just to look more badass lol.

should be able to download pics from the net and put them on your charactor for extra cash (at the in game tattoo parlor)..

for things like white ts, wife beaters, bandanas, some shoes and shoe laces, ect you should be able to choose the color.. kinda like editing colors on microsoft paint..

be able to shave your own head (and fuck up and cut yourself if you do it wrong).. also it wont hurt to be able to scar your face with a knife just to look more badass lol.

Why the fuck would you use a knife to scar yourself? That's not badass, that's just fucking gay, no one will respect a guy who cut himself to look cool.

• Like 2

Well,I think muscle training return (Like we saw in the Trailer)

But there are some sings:

Picture 1:

gta-5-trailer-1-stopped-at-the-light.jpg

I guess,everyone here have allready noticed that ''Piercing'' sign,so I think we are able to wear piercings...

Now check these pictures:

gta-5-trailer-1-golfing.jpg

gta-5-trailer-1-hikers-making-the-climb.jpg

And also these pictures:

gta-5-trailer-1-walking-the-streets.jpg

gta-5-trailer-1-police-chasing-a-suspect.jpg

We see,that both persons wear diffrent clothes in diffrent scenes....

Also at the last picture the person have tattoos and a watch...

Edited by TreeFitty
changed to smaller pics

Why the fuck would you use a knife to scar yourself? That's not badass, that's just fucking gay, no one will respect a guy who cut himself to look cool.

Thats what i was going to say. Battle scars only work if they have been achieved through battle not just cutting your self.

I hope the tattoos are a bit more customisable. I.e colour, text etc.

Well, What I want to see in GTA V Is more Military styled clothing like..................

Military jackets: Woodland, Desert, Urban, Spec ops or Solid Colors

Military Trousers: Woodland, Desert, Urban, Spec ops or Solid Colors

Hats: Balaclavas: Black, Brown, Gray, Green. Helmets in different Camos or Solid colors

Eye ware: Goggles: Clear lenses to tinted e.g Black, Red etc

Gloves: Full fingered:Black, Desert. Finger less Gloves as well

Masks: Gas mask

Other cool things. Bullet proof vest with like Pockets and Magazine pouches.

Knee & arm Pads

• Like 1

actually i was joking, thas why i put "lol"... and cutting yourself isnt gay, taking it up the ass is gay, you would know.. besides there are emos that play gta they would fuckin love it lol..

jizzin4genocide of course nobody cares who i am.. i have no family on this site, and i NEVER said that anyone cares... me? cocky? sorry bro i only like the girls.. lol.. geez i cant be on this site for a week without random people PMS'n me.. B)

• Like 1

Hats t-shirts hoody's shoes tatto's scars fatness skinnyness height muscle's, it would be cool if there were some personality traits, like on shogun 2 total war as u progress u can study things and unlock them, u could use this feature so everynow n then u have options to which kinda personality ur character could have, there should be an overwhelming catergory to choose from, would be awesome. jewels, just everything in general that u can customise just options to the max, so many different looks n materials so every character really is different. make GTA5 the BEST

i think it would be great to be able to get in fights and really keep the bruises, broken teeth, black eyes, bloody/broken nose.. also when you get shot somewhere minor like the arm (in other words it doesnt kill you) it should bleed and stain clothing , and you should have to wear bandages and go to the hospital..

off topic i also think that you should be able to live in jail when you get arrested.. but at the same time be able to skip it like other gta games do..

it would be cool if you could hunt snakes (like rdr) and gators, collect the skin, and pay some kinda person to make you some pimped out animal skin shoes...

• Like 1

I want maybe some more variety and total overall choice than was in SA--clothes, tattoos, hair & beard styles (liked having blue spiky), jewellery etc.--but at the same time, not so much more that you have to spend an hour browsing through 1149 shades of blue for your tracksuit.

I also liked having preset costumes, like uniforms you get to keep after missions.