Rayge

What type of Character Customization do you want in V?

tats and clothes definitely, hair maybe as long as it fits for the character, and no muscle or fat cuz that would ruin how basarse the characters look already

Are you calling my President a monkey? :amerifag:

Your president is a monkey.

hey, that is very offensive to monkeys.

Hey, that's very monkey to offensives.

Back on topic; I want to be able to get Trevor all gothed up for a night on the town. Nothing is sexier than a goth with male pattern baldness.

Back on topic; I want to be able to get Trevor all gothed up for a night on the town. Nothing is sexier than a goth with male pattern baldness.

Serious question here, I wonder if you'll be able to put a wig on him?

• Like 1

Serious question here, I wonder if you'll be able to put a wig on him?

that would be dope for heists. maybe pull off a male version of set it off.

"Police are looking for a white male in his early forties that sports a massive rainbow afro..."

Disguise, man, disguise!

"Police are looking for a black female in her late thirties that sports a massive afro"

Obviously we want an assortment of clothes for different activities and to add realism to our surroundings, But I think if we're going on a boat or jet ski we have a category for that so all we have to do is go to the ocean activities category and we have outfits we put together for what we want to do. So all we do is select outfit 1, 2, 3, etc. same goes for cruising around in our new custom/tricked out car and anything else in the game.

I don't care much for clothing mainly because they will all be running around in their underwear covered in tattoos, even when robbing banks

I don't care much for clothing mainly because they will all be running around in their underwear covered in tattoos, even when robbing banks

like ^^^^

I'm also keen to see the level of customization they have in the character creation system in GTAO... Will it be total "Sims" like creation, or would you just select from pre-made characters like in IV. I know it's technically a point for the GTAO topic, but it still fits here...

• Like 2

I'm also keen to see the level of customization they have in the character creation system in GTAO... Will it be total "Sims" like creation, or would you just select from pre-made characters like in IV. I know it's technically a point for the GTAO topic, but it still fits here...

I am more interested in this than GTAV customization. Create an avatar from the ground up

like ^^^^

So push the 'like this' button

• Like 1

like ^^^^

So push the 'like this' button

touché

I think I speak for everyone here - Niko had an extremely low choice in customization. All there was was three stores of dull clothing.

I would like to see the customization of San Andreas back, but more detailed.

Clothing:

Many different varieties of clothing, such as 80s, 90s, gangster, classy, poor, rich, average, gym, swim etc... Obviously not a store for each, but definitely more than in IV, maybe with customizable colors?

Weight:

I would like to see this return, and be able to be fat and slow and unable to jump if you eat too much, maybe with some extra clothing options once you reach a certain level of obesity.

Muscle:

Ability to work out hard and achieve results, but not as easily as in San Andreas where you literally had to press some buttons repeatedly to get fully ripped. And muscle to power ratio.

Tattoos:

More customizable than in San Andreas, like choosing "arm" for example and moving it exactly to where you want it on the arm, with multiple tattoos allowed on each body part, along with different colored inks available.

Hair:

Different hairstyles, and color options for each individual hairstyle. I would also love to see customizable beards. Maybe some form of hair growth, at least in facial hair, but not too much as to turn the game into the Sims.

That's just a short list of customization that I'm looking for, IDK about you guys. This is not about vehicle customization, so don't bring that up and say I missed it.

What else is there? Can you add upon anything?

I See What Your Going For Here I Would Like The Same Too But How They Put Clothes On The Shelves And Hangers So I Dont Have To Go Through A Big List Just Sections Also Change Colors Of The Clothes.