Rayge

What type of Character Customization do you want in V?

Yeah if you could wear a mask in free mode, then rob a store or something, get wanted level of let's say 2 stars cause the clerk pressed the alarm. Go quickly hide in some alleyway and drop the mask in a trashcan to get rid of your wanted level. Wonder if that'd work. :P

Mask sounds so great i can't wait hope there is alot of choice like maybe some president caricature ? Awesome Obama mask commiting a robery i'd love to see that because monkey and all is cool but so classic.

Fuck you Gunsmith yuo are a monkey, you know what do i think so shut up kid.

Anyway President Face looks good but they won't do that. Imagine even get killed with a face of an US president would be too hard to see for me so i prefer not. And maybe create polemics. They have already so much arround this game still i don't know why.

But monkey face come on really ? I hope they had better ideas than that one i don't know let's say a shark face that would be a great one lol.

maybe the different clothing based on the character you are..for example, Michael will have more Classy looking clothes, Franklin will have more gangster or stylish clothes, Trevor will have more country or biker ish clothing. also i would love if they improved upon SA clothing choices because GTA 4 was a joke. GTA 4 was basically a bunch of shirts with a huge jacket over it.

What? You don't want to dress Trevor up as a Gangster, send him back out to the country and have his friends ask "what the fuck are you wearing?"

Fuck you Gunsmith yuo are a monkey, you know what do i think so shut up kid.

Anyway President Face looks good but they won't do that. Imagine even get killed with a face of an US president would be too hard to see for me so i prefer not. And maybe create polemics. They have already so much arround this game still i don't know why.

But monkey face come on really ? I hope they had better ideas than that one i don't know let's say a shark face that would be a great one lol.

FlOppy, it was only a joke.

Obama does not look like a monkey come on guys show some respect.

To get back to the topic @Rezna: Sorry to tell you that, but that's rdiculous, look even a homeless can wear style clothes so why in a GTA this will not be possible ? So in your mind you have invented password to get some clothes ? Where did you get there dude ? Anyway i am average and i can buy and wear classy clothes it gonna cost me 1 year os salary but anyway i still can do it so i don't like the way you see franklin and Trevor to me they will be as rich as michael after all if they commit roberies i don't see where is the richer there.

It makes me think how much money will you have at start, and how much all bank accounts for different characters will be fill at start.

Maybe michael would be a bit richer for example.

Obama does not look like a monkey come on guys show some respect.

Respect? FlOppy, you took a wrong turn somewhere, this is igta5.com...

To me it looks like hypocrits, nothing more to add to that, and i talked with some guys in the chat, and we were talking about the sensible point in a gta you were all disagree to add more violence blood etc. So don't make your nasty dude here.

wait if were talking multiplayer or single player i'd say this

SINGLE player:

basic customization like hair styles,clothes, everything that everybody mentioned etc. would be great. :) (cept weight and muscle was announced to not work with single player characters because it would be to nearly impossible to remodel the physical condition of all three characters and keep the same scale of detail and graphics that theyve already worked so hard on.

MULTIPLAYER (yes! :D)

on the other hand players in multiplayer SHOULD be able to have FULL customization of there character.

am i right? thats what ya'll want right?

hell, let us customize our looks to be pedestrians, police, SWAT, FIB, Gangsters, muggers, all that. or a Loner

what do yall think of being able to work with your prefered faction in free roam multiplayer?

if you like the LSPD you can work along side them to stop crime, or just seriously shut down sum giddy crazy ass players that like to disturb the peace.

IF there are gangs in GTA5. you can side with these random gangs. EX: grove VS ballas VS the warriors or what ever. have gang wars with other gangs while evading the law using YOUR custom made character to make your own decisions on whos side you wanna be on. do what the hell ever. no restrictions. random loners should most definetly still be welcomed into gameplay (expect them to get shot though if they try something funny.)

what ya think of that? thats not too complicated is it? sound like a bright idea? anybody follow what im sayin?

feel free to share your opinion with me.

• Like 1