Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

Another "leak" by an "employee" of PSM UK....

icon11.gif

Some of it sounds believeable and realistic. I would say about 60% of it seems plausible. I think it's just trying to cater to what everyone wants, with some flaws to throw them off the scent of it being fake.

I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt that the city of Los Santos will be 4x the size of Liberty City, at least if it's still on Xbox. No way DVD would be able to handle that.

a blu-ray disk for ps3 can easily handle 4x the size of liberty city :-P

Yeah i know that, but if you read the whole sentence you would realize I said XBOX. Xbox uses DVD, and DVD wouldn't be able to handle a map of such detail at such a size, and GTA has become a multi-platform game now, so it would have to be made for the weakest link (xbox) and ported to PS3.

*cough* multi-discs*cough*

Some of it sounds believeable and realistic. I would say about 60% of it seems plausible. I think it's just trying to cater to what everyone wants, with some flaws to throw them off the scent of it being fake.

I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt that the city of Los Santos will be 4x the size of Liberty City, at least if it's still on Xbox. No way DVD would be able to handle that.

a blu-ray disk for ps3 can easily handle 4x the size of liberty city :-P

Yeah i know that, but if you read the whole sentence you would realize I said XBOX. Xbox uses DVD, and DVD wouldn't be able to handle a map of such detail at such a size, and GTA has become a multi-platform game now, so it would have to be made for the weakest link (xbox) and ported to PS3.

Which is why LA Noire was on three discs...

Not saying the rumour is true, but its very plausible.

The thing that make's it sound like utter rubbish is he's stating stuff that's not in the game. How does he know that this stuffs not in the game if all they got was a stream for the game, and why would R* be putting down their game on the first showing telling them what isn't included.

^True Pieface, they would wanna hype it up if anything.

Damn these rumours, so enticing to read but they let the mind run wild with possibilities.

They should put dogs in. but not too many. If you have too many dogs after you at once, what's the point of bein able to run away, or hide. They'd jus hunt you down real quick. But i too would like to see all of these, or most of these anways. But the should bring back the greatest characteristics of all the gta games. Customization of body (tattoos, hair, weight, muscle, attributes, property purchasing) well they all are from san andreas. but new things would be nice too. I was thinking, when the cops get called or witness you comitting a crime,( instead of the radar right off the bat, or at all), what if you could lose the cops by running through buildings or hiding in them, or climbing up buildings where foot police cannot see you. that way the (dogs) couldnt get you either. that would not only be satisfyingly realistic, but it would also be satisfying to lose the police that way. Like in the movies wen you see people in a chase they run through random houses, backyards and etc. to get away or hide. And they better bring back bicycles. Another note, the protagonist better not be some 50 year old Caucasian man. That age seems too old to be doing all of that running and killing.

They should put dogs in. but not too many. If you have too many dogs after you at once, what's the point of bein able to run away, or hide. They'd jus hunt you down real quick. But i too would like to see all of these, or most of these anways. But the should bring back the greatest characteristics of all the gta games. Customization of body (tattoos, hair, weight, muscle, attributes, property purchasing) well they all are from san andreas. but new things would be nice too. I was thinking, when the cops get called or witness you comitting a crime,( instead of the radar right off the bat, or at all), what if you could lose the cops by running through buildings or hiding in them, or climbing up buildings where foot police cannot see you. that way the (dogs) couldnt get you either. that would not only be satisfyingly realistic, but it would also be satisfying to lose the police that way. Like in the movies wen you see people in a chase they run through random houses, backyards and etc. to get away or hide. And they better bring back bicycles. Another note, the protagonist better not be some 50 year old Caucasian man. That age seems too old to be doing all of that running and killing.

Climbing on buildings in a game expected to be absoloutely massive will be a mammoth task, and start turning the game from GTA to Assassins Creed.

Guest Marney1

Climbing on buildings in a game expected to be absoloutely massive will be a mammoth task, and start turning the game from GTA to Assassins Creed.

@Pieface The Saboteur map was big and you could scale any building you liked, and I have to disagree that it'd be turning it into Assassins Creed - that's science fantasy, climbing in GTA would surely look a bit more realistic.

Guest Marney1

How is climbing in Assassin's Creed science fantasy?

The way you can jump up like you're in a Japanese fantasy 'I'm a ninja who defies gravity' movie.

That's not how he climbs at all. Check out a few videos of people doing parkour/climbing sometime, all the climbing in Assassin's Creed is realistic and entirely possible for someone who's had ridiculous amounts of training and practice.

Now, if it were some regular asshole off the street who was suddenly able to scale a skyscraper and make it look easy, I'd agree.

Feature drip feed, much like Apple and their products... we'll love V, but there'll be things we're still wishing for.

Feature drip feed, much like Apple and their products... we'll love V, but there'll be things we're still wishing for.

Yeah, that's human nature, we're never satisfied.

OMG NU GTA?!?!? YEEESSS!!!

OMFG ONLEE LOS SANTOS OMG DAT SUCKZ!1one!

14: One mission involves breaking out a very familiar GTA icon from a previous game...

I have never known an anonymous source leaking information to tease details before. What's the point? I mean if had as much information as this person thinks they do, I wouldn't hold back on some details just for the hell of it.

Guest Marney1
14: One mission involves breaking out a very familiar GTA icon from a previous game...

I have never known an anonymous source leaking information to tease details before. What's the point? I mean if had as much information as this person thinks they do, I wouldn't hold back on some details just for the hell of it.

Exactly, that's partly why it's full of shit.

• Like 1