Sheep

What's your connection speed?

icon11.gif

lol, Portugal.

anyway my speed is shit because Im hooked up wirelessly with a usp adapter. Didnt expect much.

2351629293.png

doesnt stop me from comfortably pirating almost everything I want. Only thing thats a bitch is my usage cap of 60gb. I've gone over that when I downloaded a couple new games, watched every sopranos episode and fapped a lot.

You still have a plan with a cap?? They don't even have those here anymore... every basic service has unlimited download.

I remember when I had like, a 5gb (I'M SERIAL) international cap, and a 25gb national cap... we downloaded everything from national torrent trackers that had religious like seeding/leeching rules.

icon11.gif

They charge out the ass for unlimited with bell Canada or rogers even. My bro has 300gb for about 30 canadian with a different company which is pretty dam good. I dont pay the bill at all so I cant complain

Hi friend

Whenever you want to check you internet uploading speed is 1/4th of the downloading speed.

so compared to downloading speed ,uploading speed is very slower.

I have checked my internet speed using this site Scanmyspeed.com.

My uploading speed is 0.123Mbps

MY downloading speed is 2.365Mbps

So, uh, I'm rocking 4G now.

2184362871.png

2354113970.png

Now what the fuck happened here? <_<

Two different servers/locations... you doing your tests behind a proxy or something? That's obviously gonna mess up results.

I refused to change my internet package and pay £20 more a month for the last two years. I finally got a letter through the other day saying that we were entitled to an upgrade free of charge onto fiber-optics. And my monthly bill doesn't change either. So my guess is that it's costing them more money to keep me on the old copper wires, so they're dong it for themselves more than for me. But meh, i get an internet boost at last. Even an extra 10mbs i'll be happy with!

Just doing a speed test now to compare for tomorrow.

2434036507.png

I know right? Too many copper lines ruining our chances of decent internet! I know loads of people with near 100mbs virgin broadband though, i don't get it... Maybe i know a lot of internet dwellers lol.

My internet is finally working *fingers crossed*. An engineer came out and replaced all the wires to my house. The green box is over a kilometer away from my flat, that's why i have such low speeds for fiber optics, a km of copper wire between me and the box...

Seems to have stabilised at around 12 and a half mbs now

2442327478.png