Sign in to follow this  
BuickBoy

What is next after 5?

I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself here but where can they go from here? Will GTA 6 even be on the current gen systems or will it be on PS4/720

I'm leaning towards next gen because they will want to out do GTA 5 by making a much bigger and more diverse game. I believe that the best GTA game hasn't been released yet... Seems that nobody is ever happy 100% GTA 5 trailer is released and we hear "I wish it was Vice City again" or "Where is Las Venturas & San Fierro?" Etc. This is what I think will happen one day, maybe not in GTA 6 but somewhere down the line I believe that a GTA game will be released that contains the following...

San Andreas - Which would include

- Los Santos

- Las Venturas

- San Fierro

- Many small towns & countryside, desert etc

East of that (Midwest down to Gulf Of Mexico) more cities including something similar to the following (Although with fictional names of course)

- Chicago

- Cincinnati

- Memphis

- Atlanta

- Houston

- Countryside and more small towns etc

Farther east (East Coast)

- Liberty City

- Maybe parts of Jersey

- Washington DC

South East

- Vice City

- Small tropical islands here and there etc

So basically I believe that eventually there will be a GTA game based more on a Country wide level. That would be the obvious expansion. Although it would be impossible to do the whole country there could be smaller areas like those mentioned above to connect the 3 main cities together (San Andreas, Liberty City, Vice) to make it feel like more of an actual Country. Like I said I am way ahead of myself but I'm so excited about GTA 5 that I have been thinking like crazy. Thoughts?

how about a tx city like el paso that would border with juarez mex. that would be new and large. plus not to mention it would make for a great storyline.

maybe missions about crooked mexican officials. cartels, some crooked U.S border patrol agents would mix well too. but this kinda sounds like call of juarez so i dont think it would happen.

Hawaii would be another great location. we would have beaches, jungles. mountains. maybe add a bunch of lil islands all around the main city each with their own distinction.

cant come up with anything else right now

how about a tx city like el paso that would border with juarez mex. that would be new and large. plus not to mention it would make for a great storyline.

maybe missions about crooked mexican officials. cartels, some crooked U.S border patrol agents would mix well too. but this kinda sounds like call of juarez so i dont think it would happen.

Hawaii would be another great location. we would have beaches, jungles. mountains. maybe add a bunch of lil islands all around the main city each with their own distinction.

cant come up with anything else right now

I like the idea. Maybe parts of Mexico and South America as well would be cool. Maybe the storyline could involve around you running from the FBI and you have to change your appearance and flee from city to city as the Authorities catch on to you. Would be a good reason to have so many cities and such a vast map. Then at the end of the game you buy your freedom or get a new identity and start fresh.

Maybe Washington DC? That location would be ripe for parody.

I think Washington DC would be great

Well truthfully, they did pull of a state on a PS2. SA's map is still 3 times as large as the new Liberty City, Making all the cities into a VERY small country actually could be a possibility. But still, way too soon for this topic

I think if next gen is good enough then it will be a huge city, with san andreas, vice city, liberty city and some other new cities. But let's just see what GTA 5 has to offer first.