I like it. The desert landing strip area is too close to the city, and Downtown LS is a bit far east but other than that it looks good.

*Joins GTAForums*

Great job. I am curious what they did with the lake since it appears to be so big...

Oh, that's the Alamo Sea, Rockstar's rendition of the Salton Sea.

Edited by GunSmith117
  • Like 1

The map is beautiful and useful for the countryside but i have unwillingness :

Making a map is not easy. A part of imagination is allowed for the countryside in the present state of our knowledge, but not for the city Los Santos. The buildings layout is very approximate (pier at Vespucci beach, Beverly Center between Vinewood and Downtown, Sunset Strip to the west from the golf course etc. So many mistakes. And I don't write about los Santos Streets... I also regret that he draws items he didn't see (e.g. west coast roads).

I think the mouth of the river has to be moved farther north.

Wccs9ri.jpg

In order to do that, that whole mountain along with the rivers has to be moved north. Then, to get everything lined up, the mountain and rivers would need to be rotated clockwise making the rivers run more north to south.

• Like 2

With the planes in there has to be at least two airports, otherwise whats the point?

What I'm hoping for is a good medium-sized city on the other side of the map from Los Santos. Something like San Diego would be perfect.

I agree and its going to be really big as they said and I wonder if you can travel from one airport to another airport.

Wccs9ri.jpg

In order to do that, that whole mountain along with the rivers has to be moved north. Then, to get everything lined up, the mountain and rivers would need to be rotated clockwise making the rivers run more north to south.

Im trying to figure out what your saying?

I agree and its going to be really big as they said and I wonder if you can travel from one airport to another airport.

I'm sure you can travel from one airport to another; it'd be silly to have two airports and then render one completely inaccessible to the player.

Please try not to quote posts that are more than 6 months old. It makes you look like a cock.

I'm sure you can travel from one airport to another; it'd be silly to have two airports and then render one completely inaccessible to the player.

Who said there are two airports?

We can assume that Los Santos, being a major city, would contain an international airport. The second airport can be seen in the desert in several screens. There may be more we have yet to see.

Tomato, tomahto. There'll likely be smaller airports scattered across the countryside as well. The point is that we'll be piloting plenty of fixed-wing aircraft and rotorcraft. It would defeat the purpose of inserting them into such a vast world only to add one single airport to the game. Don't be silly, Kuz. There'll be more than one airport, have faith.

Nyukkah.

With the planes in there has to be at least two airports, otherwise whats the point?

What I'm hoping for is a good medium-sized city on the other side of the map from Los Santos. Something like San Diego would be perfect.

That post from OptimumPx was from 2011.

I think juandiaz doesnt know that there is a "Next Page" button

• Like 1

Wccs9ri.jpg

Im trying to figure out what your saying?

He's saying the angle of the mountains from the mouth of the river isn't right on the map, and to fix it you'd have to move the mountains more northerly to fix it. . . . . .and so on. . .I think.