By the submarines and sharks I mean that those things aren't there to just be but they must have a purpose in this game...so maybe passanger airplanes aswell.

If you pay attention to the screenshots, trailers, and the analyses that are all over this topic, you'll see that they absolutely can estimate map size. Fitty, especially.

You mean Banana Pudding, especially.

If that's what you need to tell yourself.

That's just the truth and you know it.

Don't be so modest, Pud. Give yourself even more credit.

• Like 1

Ulan, with all due respect, I don't think that'll be the case. Remember the district names that changed from III-era Liberty to IV-era? I imagine that trend will persist.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

I am new in this forum. I`m from germany and a very big fan of GTA. First I have to say big respect to fitty. You make great work. I made a map for Los Santos after reading in different forums. If you look at it you can see a border. I think/hope Rockstar put mexico in the game. They did in RDR and i think they can/you can do a lot of missions when you have a country like that. It is my little wish.

The size of the map is GTA SA, RDR & GTA4 with room to spare (Rockstar statement)

GTA SA 14,52 sq mi

GTA 4 6,38 sq mi

RDR 11,98 sq mi

Alltogether 32,88 sq mi. In another statement Rocktar said only the city an countrysid would be three times RDR and with the ocean 5 times. That woul mean only for the country 41,93 sq mi. So i made the map with 3,5 times rdr and on the top in the right corner you can size Liberty City from GTA IV.

Sorry for my bad english. I try my best.

Here it is. Give me a little feedback

gta5karteperfekt.png

Edited by TreeFitty
/fixed image
  • Like 13

Hey guys!

I am new in this forum. I`m from germany and a very big fan of GTA. First I have to say big respect to fitty. You make great work. I made a map for Los Santos after reading in different forums. If you look at it you can see a border. I think/hope Rockstar put mexico in the game. They did in RDR and i think they can/you can do a lot of missions when you have a country like that. It is my little wish.

The size of the map is GTA SA, RDR & GTA4 with room to spare (Rockstar statement)

GTA SA 14,52 sq mi

GTA 4 6,38 sq mi

RDR 11,98 sq mi

Alltogether 32,88 sq mi. In another statement Rocktar said only the city an countrysid would be three times RDR and with the ocean 5 times. That woul mean only for the country 41,93 sq mi. So i made the map with 3,5 times rdr and on the top in the right corner you can size Liberty City from GTA IV.

Sorry for my bad english. I try my best.

Here it is. Give me a little feedback

http://imageshack.us...rteperfekt.png/

Very nice first post. I can only hope the map is this scale. It's not too big, but not as small as people are afraid it will be either. Do you have a bigger version? this imageshack one looks like it has been resized.

yes I have butI don`t know how I can uploaded this. It has 4mb. If you send me your email adress i would send it to you.

Xs.to

This is wingbert69's Awesome map not mine just putting it here for you readers

gta5karteperfekt.png

I personally think there won't be a bit of mexico in there, the rest seems right to me

Hey guys!

I don't even care that you "speak poor English" (which you do not; your English is superb); your input here will more than make up for it.

Willkommen!