Making a snuff flick would be a great mission. I'd have to shower afterwards...

Manhunt comes to mind.

I used to drive through the Salton Sea on my way down to Calexico, probably one of the most depressing places I have ever been and I was in Iraq. Calexico is probably in 2nd.

Damn, sounds pretty shit. I bet Rockstar North will make this place interesting using the gritty nature of the location and the GTA Universe.

http://uk.gamespot.c...-report-6401593

Probably nothing but at least it gives the fanboys something to fap over.

*Jizzes for no reasons*

That would make GTA V's map look dwarf. It would probably take 10 years to create, unless they double the development team and production budget (Which they probably could/would knowing R*'s passion for games)

Yep. It's pretty much the whole area of that Google Map you put here.

Good first post, and welcome to the forums!

thanks, its not my first post actually though, ive been around for a while, my other account i havent been able to access for some reason, something to do with FB i reckon

*Jizzes for no reasons*

That would make GTA V's map look dwarf. It would probably take 10 years to create, unless they double the development team and production budget (Which they probably could/would knowing R*'s passion for games)

when I saw these news earlier today, my first thought with all these anniversary releases in mind, was to give III and VC a technical revision and pair it with SA. most ppl jizz anyways when they here VC and SA. And considering the small visit to III era LC in SA, why not.

even current gen consoles would be able to handle a combined III era world rendered to SA's quality.

for a whole new, state of the art GTA game of these dimensions, I fear we're downloading for weeks or get to swap blurays back and forth a trillion times

But that's totally off topic in this thread anyways

*Jizzes for no reasons*

Could totally do it, Use GTA IV/V's map for Liberty City and Los Santos and then just re-create Vice City. 2/3's of the map development would be done

thanks, its not my first post actually though, ive been around for a while, my other account i havent been able to access for some reason, something to do with FB i reckon

Oh, you're the actual ZeeKay. I thought you were someone else who took his name to fuck with him. Well, either way, good post.

well that might be possible on next gen consoles and of course PC would be able to handle it and that the liberty city map and los santos is already done, they could just touch up some textures from LS and LC, and add VC, SF and maybe LV(i didn't like LV so i wouldn't mind if they left that out.) i think that that would be pretty awesome for GTA 6.

It's possible right now... R* not doing it is strategy.

well of course they are able to do it now, but its more probable to be on the next gen consoles considering that they are coming out within the next 2 years since the xbox 720 is gonna preview around e3 its safe to say it will release late 2013 or early 2014, and the ps4 shouldn't be far behind that.

the first map of treefitty that I understand.

:D

Very rough Los Santos city estimate as I try to work out the angles/locations/sizes of everything.

post-3-0-99793800-1355639074.png

LS is bigger than I imagined

I also hope there will be a Jungle island, maybe something like FarCry 3?

Hello,

I'm new and I think this topic is a great mind battle about what the Los santos map would be like, I say only los santos because we dont know actually how much of the country side was shown to us in trailers etc. Still tho I think you make LS a bit to small, the thing most of you missing is that the further the distance is the close the object seem to be towards each other but in reality they are more distant.

*Jizzes for no reasons*

Could totally do it, Use GTA IV/V's map for Liberty City and Los Santos and then just re-create Vice City. 2/3's of the map development would be done

Yeah, i would roll with that. As long as they did some re-texturing and improved lighting, so the world looks slightly different. New characters, music and themes... It's enough to hook me imo.