I think we got that bit already. But thanks for the heads up.

This cracked me up :)

While working on an updated map approximation, I made this for others to see:

post-3-0-01392900-1354346621.png

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4 (3 and 4 are same location with different angles, Michael's direction matches the fact that he left his home to take a bike ride)

When to you reckon we will be seeing your updated work? This is by far my favourite topic I rarely post but can't wait for treefittys map!!

• Like 2

When I get time to actually work on it. Running around with everything on here. :P

Fair enough sure it'll be worth the wait! I'm guessing it'll be finished by spring 2013 :D

While working on an updated map approximation, I made this for others to see:

post-3-0-01392900-1354346621.png

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4 (3 and 4 are same location with different angles, Michael's direction matches the fact that he left his home to take a bike ride)

question that bridge in the backround that isint of the same place as the jet ski is it cause i noticed it was built differant and we get to see that same bridge elsewhere then i noticed in the trailor in the backround where it shows the train going through the city i see the bridge again i think its a residentuial area not a dock/shippingport or airport

now to my question have you maped out any part of south LS ???

i would like to see someone map that area as i have maped out the city i know witch dirrection blane country/trevior is and have started mapping the countryside and we have seen two countryside towns and two blane country towns olny one town i cant find a place for yet as we havent seen enuff i noticed between the desert and country side is where the train crash happens its sepporated by rocky hills but on that same note the photo of the salt lake screenshot with the giant mountan in the backround of blane country maby thats where the river starts witch would mean mt chillad lies on the north east side of the map and trevior dosent live in that town he lives alil more south

question that bridge in the backround that isint of the same place as the jet ski is, is it(the speedofile) cause i noticed it was built differant and we get to see that same bridge elsewhere... then i noticed in the trailor in the backround where it shows the train going through the city i see the bridge again, i think its a residentuial area not a dock/shippingport or airport thats south of LS

now to my question have you maped out any part of south LS ???

i would like to see someone map that area (south LS) as i have maped out the city i know witch dirrection blane country/trevior is and have started mapping the countryside and we have seen two countryside towns and two blane country towns olny one town i cant find a place for yet (countryside with mountan in the backround) as we havent seen enuff... i noticed between the desert and country side is where the train crash happens its sepporated by rocky hills but on that same note (the photo of the lake screenshot with the giant mountan posibly chillad in the backround of blane country) maby thats where the river starts witch would mean mt chillad lies on the north east side of the map, alittle west of the salt lake... i also noticed trevior dosent live in that town bye the lake he lives alil more south east of LS...

better? sorry net lingo is alittle fucked as im from new zealand and hardly ever go on computers (until now) and im two use2 txtin...

better? sorry net lingo is alittle fucked as im from new zealand and hardly ever go on computers (until now) and im two use2 txtin...

I feel I need to state that we are taught how to read and write in New Zealand.

With the autocorrect on computers and smartphones now I hope the txt language dies out.

• Like 3

What about just some random island's in the water so you have land too and not only endless ocean.

That would be awesome i think.

But maybe 1 island p/5000m2 in the ocean, so it won't fill up the map

Isn't that snow in the mountains on the right side of this picture? Say if I'm wrong.

8244600910_61e72d5521.jpg

Looks like snow

Pretty hard to tell whether it is supposed to be snow or just a lighting thing. Also, be careful drawing conclusions from artwork, it's not the same as a screen shot.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if R* includes some snow in the mountains.

Isn't that snow in the mountains on the right side of this picture? Say if I'm wrong.

8244600910_61e72d5521.jpg

Looks like snow

Pretty hard to tell whether it is supposed to be snow or just a lighting thing. Also, be careful drawing conclusions from artwork, it's not the same as a screen shot.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if R* includes some snow in the mountains.

It really is white and the colors don't lie, even in artwork.

It would not surprise me too if V had a little snow on top.

I don't think you go on top of the mountain because its too pointy.

It would make the game more realistic too.

1040# reply on this topic

I still believe the artist intended for it to be a snow peak. The Sun flair does not properly correspond to the positioning of the mountain 'lighting' if that's what it is. As mentioned above, the choice in colour is far too bright to just be light.

It does snow in the mountains around LA and northern California. I hope to expect some sort of snowy areas with dynamic weather changes during ascent...

could be snow, could be blank rock... in the buggy scene of the trailer, there's very small hills with blank rock almost the same color, none of the large mountains in the 2nd trailer has visible snow, but in the 1st trailer's hiking scene, there's plenty of blank rock.

Got a question concerning the cuban 800 takeoff-scene...

very last frame, lefthand border, are these far away highrises or nearby silos?

could be snow, could be blank rock... in the buggy scene of the trailer, there's very small hills with blank rock almost the same color, none of the large mountains in the 2nd trailer has visible snow, but in the 1st trailer's hiking scene, there's plenty of blank rock.

Got a question concerning the cuban 800 takeoff-scene...

very last frame, lefthand border, are these far away highrises or nearby silos?

Yeah i'd say silo. They can't be high-rises, it's in the middle of blaine county.