I bet that map will have lots of deserts, plain fields ect because of planes that will come back to GTA so they want to make lots of space to player to fly those planes. And thats the main reason why map will be bigger.

I bet that map will have lots of deserts, plain fields ect because of planes that will come back to GTA so they want to make lots of space to player to fly those planes. And thats the main reason why map will be bigger.

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145

• Like 1

Well then, looking at the new trailer, the first shot shows more of Los Santos than i think we've seen before. From the observatory you can see quite a lot...

s0fSw.jpg

Here's a few more decent environment shots

G2bmZ.jpg

fz7B7.jpg

ghcCU.jpg

bJkWb.jpg

kklLi.jpg

QYtPA.jpg

• Like 2

from the trailer that we have watched can we confirm that the city of Los Santos is the size of IV, SA and RDR combined or it's the map as a whole that is that size ?

The Map is meant to be bigger than all three combined. The city is wasn't clear. Different mags said different things. But we are clear that the map is bigger than all three (SA, IV, RDR) combined...

from the trailer that we have watched can we confirm that the city of Los Santos is the size of IV, SA and RDR combined or it's the map as a whole that is that size ?

Does that city look anything close to the size of SA, IV, and RDR combined? :roll:

I wouldn't be surprised if Los Santos itself was bigger than Liberty City in IV. And then the countryside and such just take the map to a different level. There's bigger maps in gaming, like Just Cause 2...but no game pulls off the attention to detail and puposefulness in the same way that GTA does.

oBzME.jpg

:roll:

Look, stop playing stupid, alright?

The entire V map, including interiors and under the ocean is bigger then then SA, IV & RDR combined...not just the city of Los Santos proper. <_<

gtavscreenshot065_24003.jpg

That new screenshot looks interesting. Very panoramic. I can't see much in the distance because of the fog, but i'm guessing it's only docks and possibly an airport as mentioned by Ulan on the other image.

Also, is that a beach and coastline to the right?

Yeah, the Pleasure Pier (or whatever the final name is) is off-screen, to the right, and some other shit.

Cool so i'm thinking there's docks to the left of the beach and possible over the bridge, along with the airport to the left?

Also this?

CM8nq.jpg

I can't decide if that's the airport or the docks pictured, the fog obscures it. The airport might be off to the left, on the other side of the bridge. Not sure.

I have done absolutely nothing in the way of research, so anything I don't know off the top of my head is just guesswork.

• Like 1