Okay, Pud, you're obviously lost, and I really don't feel like explaining anymore shit to you. Goodbye.

Translation:

Every post I make makes me look like a dumbass so I'm going to quit posting.

Seriously, try to explain this shit:

He said LS was bigger, not the entire map was bigger, if he was referring to LS alone (which I now see he wasn't) you would have been dead wrong.

If something that's not true would have been true (and you know it's not true), then I would have been wrong.

:roll:

What was the point of posting that?

Why argue on how big the map is? Really? It's gonna be big and "alive" and that's all that matters. You guys are like my ex girlfriend... "I thought it was gonna be huuuge". =))

• Like 5

Yeah map speculation doesn't get us anywhere.

Now about the ocean floor... Kuz mentioned a valid point about going underwater and how it might cause complications with the actual water.

I'm guessing we might die if we go too far out ( or for too long) since scuba diving requires oxygen tanks. Or it might just be copied and pasted after it gets further and further from the coastline, since I doubt they will be creating an invisible wall.

I'm more interested in the interior of buildings because most GTAs have kinda been lacking with meaningful interior with few buildings to enter.

Because a lot of the game is about robberies and heists, I want to see much more interior and more places you can enter, like restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, bars and hotels and maybe some shopping centre or general shops.

• Like 1

I'm more interested in the interior of buildings because most GTAs have kinda been lacking with meaningful interior with few buildings to enter.

Because a lot of the game is about robberies and heists, I want to see much more interior and more places you can enter, like restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, bars and hotels and maybe some shopping centre or general shops.

This. If the game is centered on robberies and heists I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of buildings in which you can enter (anytime or after you finish a certain mission); Plus they wouldn't show one of the protagonists climbing the exterior of a office from inside just for the sake of it.

Why argue on how big the map is? Really? It's gonna be big and "alive" and that's all that matters. You guys are like my ex girlfriend... "I thought it was gonna be huuuge". =))

Bigger the better...

-__- Fuck your conspiracy, honkys. You know I'm right.

Yeah map speculation doesn't get us anywhere.

Now about the ocean floor... Kuz mentioned a valid point about going underwater and how it might cause complications with the actual water.

I'm guessing we might die if we go too far out ( or for too long) since scuba diving requires oxygen tanks. Or it might just be copied and pasted after it gets further and further from the coastline, since I doubt they will be creating an invisible wall.

What about flying? How could they stop us then.

IV killed you? I don't recall that.

Also, I hope the ocean is extremely deep when you go far out, and hopefully you can get attacked by sharks.

I think IV kills you for going too far out. III stopped your boat (using the dodo trick, flying was unrestricted). VC turned you around. SA let you go on and on and on if I remember correctly.

I always thought it would be amusing if they made it so that if you went to far off the map north for instance, it would make you appear south of the map (provided it was surrounded by sea) like the old games for yesteryear.

Why doesnt someone wait untill the next trailer and find the landmarks and things, then map them out with the ones we already know on google, and see what you get. just a thought.

Why doesnt someone wait untill the next trailer and find the landmarks and things, then map them out with the ones we already know on google, and see what you get. just a thought.

One or more of the other sites did that. We, on the other hand, found landmarks and used them to create GTA V's map. Among the things to update at this time.

From JeuxActu: "Rockstar Games has confirmed that the city of Los Santos (an almost perfect replica of Los Angeles) is 4-5 times larger than Liberty City in GTA IV" Hope you guys stop arguing now. And yes.. it mentions that just the city is that big, not the whole map. That means that the map is gonna be enormous (+judging from the new screenshots).

• Like 2

From JeuxActu: "Rockstar Games has confirmed that the city of Los Santos (an almost perfect replica of Los Angeles) is 4-5 times larger than Liberty City in GTA IV" Hope you guys stop arguing now. And yes.. it mentions that just the city is that big, not the whole map. That means that the map is gonna be enormous (+judging from the new screenshots).

wicked... more killing to be done.

that would place us somewhere in the vicinity of Los Santos being about the size of the RDR map alone, compared to what Aaron said about the size of the wole map.

there's no definite numbers on RDR but the interwebz is pretty sure that it's 2.5 times SA. and SA was very roughly 2 times IV so RDR is about 4.5 times IV, give or take a few...

wow

oh fuck... I should have read the entire jeuxactu thing before posting.

what I like even more than the part where it says how big LS is, that's the part where it says that the whole map is available without restrictions at the start:

Rockstar Games developers have also made the decision to make the world of GTA V available in its entirety at the outset that there will be no new areas to unlock as was the case in all the GTA-like so far.

:clap: