He's not trying to prove just that there is more than 1 city, he's trying to prove that San Fierro and Las Venturas will return - which they won't.

Weve been saying they might, not that they will.... Your the one making exasperated statements about how they wont be in the game....

I've been saying how they probably won't, trying to explain why. Not that they definitely won't, that they probablywont. Of course I might be wrong, but so might you, Kuz and Banana Pudding.

He's not trying to prove just that there is more than 1 city, he's trying to prove that San Fierro and Las Venturas will return - which they won't.

Weve been saying they might, not that they will.... Your the one making exasperated statements about how they wont be in the game....

I've been saying how they probably won't, trying to explain why. Not that they definitely won't, that they probablywont. Of course I might be wrong, but so might you, Kuz and Banana Pudding.

He's not trying to prove just that there is more than 1 city, he's trying to prove that San Fierro and Las Venturas will return - which they probably won't.

Corrected myself afterwards. What was the second quote trying to prove?

Congratulations. Here, you deserve a prize.

tumblr_m38zivP3er1qkrec1o6_500.jpg

Good ol' Spidey.

It is possible. However in my opinion, it's not going to happen. I guess I should say that instead, because other suggestions that they won't be are apparently not good enough to support my idea.

I am 100% sure gta V will be at least 2 times bigger than the gta IV map although it(gta V) has only a single city (los santos) and surroundings(mountains,lakes............)

gta IV was about 14 gigs and seeing the size and graphics quality of gta V, gta V will be about 25-30 gigs and will be released on a blu-ray disc i suppose.

whatever......i am sure rockstar wont dissapoint us they need time in order to finish such a beautiful piece of computer tech,animation and common sense(combined)

it is in final stage of development and will come out soon after some screens and one or two trailer(s).

rockstar isn't announcing release date because they fear DELAYS like in case of max payne 3 and gta IV rockstar has learnt from its past experiences

and the people in rockstar are working really hard ,so have patience and after release have a lot of fun... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

• Like 3

I am 100% sure gta V will be at least 2 times bigger than the gta IV map although it(gta V) has only a single city (los santos) and surroundings(mountains,lakes............)

gta IV was about 14 gigs and seeing the size and graphics quality of gta V, gta V will be about 25-30 gigs and will be released on a blu-ray disc i suppose.

Yeah. I also believe that map will be twice as big as IV & total size will be atleast more than 20 GB IMO.

My english is rough, I would like to have the words to thank TreeFitty as he deserves. All his work has helped me tremendously.

The water tank in the desert (pre-order cover):

(hypothesis)

Google map (but I don't think that San Diego and the mexican frontier will be in GTAV)

• Like 1

I don't think it's St. Basil, looks more like something with windows and balconies to me, still nice work there.

idk I feel Los Santos gonna be pretty small, looking at all the pictures we have seen so far. Still missing the southern part and the airport, but I doubt it'll change my impression.

I hope they make up for this with the backdrop. the few pics seen so far look very promissing. I wouldn't mind if the ratio between city and backdrop would be the same as it was in San Andreas around LS, about half the map city, half the map landscape, maybe with a little bias towards landscape.

I'd just like to point out that Bannana Pud = Fail

So if Los Santos is bigger than RDR, GTAIV, and SA's maps combined, how big is the countryside exactly? I hope it's not too small. I would like for it to be as big as Los Santos.

• Like 1

Treefitty, drop what your doing and make us a new map, plaze.

Got to get the info pages up to date before I play around. :P If you guys can piece together more countryside pics that would be awesome. The urban area is easy to piece together by now since I've looked at so much of it.

Something like the background of this shot:

the-hills-of-vinewood.jpg

Bigger than:

San Andreas (13.9mi^2)

RDR (roughly 20mi^2)

GTA IV (roughly 8mi^2)

= roughly 41.9mi^2 with room to spare

Therefore I estimate the map to be roughly 47mi^2 (80km^2), which is absoultely MASSIVE if you think about the level of detail mentioned in the article.

I'm sure people like Treefitty can estimate the size better with relation to the screenshots though.

And I agree with Kuz, you failed quite badly on this Banana Pudding. Not only is the map not smaller than GTA IV, it is actually a lot bigger.