I am making fun of you, because you seem to think someone will be suspended just because you report them. It is not against the rules to disagree with someone. Also, there's the minor detail of me being a staff member. Report whoever you want, I'll be more than happy to laugh at it.

You staff are really getting on my nerves. Now you wanna make fun of me because I think someone will be suspended if I report them? Take that back, NOW!. Nobody is to make fun of me!!!. I've been made fun of plenty of times growing up in grade school. I don't need it again from a GODDAMN website about a GTA game. Take that back now, or in the next few months or so, I'll be hard at work finding out the location this message was sent from, including the IP address, and come there one day and gun down the person who sent this message to me, which is Massacre. Massacre will be Massacred with heavy automatic gunfire if they send another nasty message to me, and I find out where they are geographically. Believe me, I aint playing, I was once in prison for beaating someone, and I WAS a member of MS-13. Don't make me come looking for you, cuz, so help me God, if I find out where you are, you're mine, and I'll torture you for awhile before I kill you. I'm one sadistic motherfucker you DON"T wanna make fun of, so take it back now, before I start hacking into the computer to find out where you are and come up there to unload a whole Uzi mag in yo ass, bendejo!

I am making fun of you, because you seem to think someone will be suspended just because you report them. It is not against the rules to disagree with someone. Also, there's the minor detail of me being a staff member. Report whoever you want, I'll be more than happy to laugh at it.

You staff are really getting on my nerves. Now you wanna make fun of me because I think someone will be suspended if I report them? Take that back, NOW!. Nobody is to make fun of me!!!. I've been made fun of plenty of times growing up in grade school. I don't need it again from a GODDAMN website about a GTA game. Take that back now, or in the next few months or so, I'll be hard at work finding out the location this message was sent from, including the IP address, and come there one day and gun down the person who sent this message to me, which is Massacre. Massacre will be Massacred with heavy automatic gunfire if they send another nasty message to me, and I find out where they are geographically. Believe me, I aint playing, I was once in prison for beaating someone, and I WAS a member of MS-13. Don't make me come looking for you, cuz, so help me God, if I find out where you are, you're mine, and I'll torture you for awhile before I kill you. I'm one sadistic motherfucker you DON"T wanna make fun of, so take it back now, before I start hacking into the computer to find out where you are and come up there to unload a whole Uzi mag in yo ass, bendejo!

post-9-0-72484600-1348032968.jpg

You're not going to scare me with idle threats and bullshit stories. Get over it.

well actually, san deigo is possible since they sothern california and the fact that they said that los santos would be the largest URBAN area.

First, I don't believe they said LS would be the largest urban area. I don't think they mentioned anything like that.

If you stick to exactly what they said - "the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches", then San Diego is out because San Diego isn't a hill, countryside or beach.

If you disagree and think San Diego can be included even though it's not a hill, contryside or beach, then San Fierro and Las Venturas can be included since we're allowed to expand on what they said.

Since San Diego can be a hill, countryside or beach, I say SF and LV can be part of southern California.

Ok, I won't turn this into a flame war, but would y'all out there just forget about the idea of another big city besides Los Santos, cuz there isn't going to be one. I just am not in the mood to be argued with on this. I'm drunk, I've had had lots of family issues lately, and it's not a good idea to argue with me now. I know what I've been reading on Rockstar's websites, so stop thinking you guys know it all, none of us do. I don't either, but I know enough that there isn't gonna be another big city besides Los Santos. Leave it at that; LET IT GO! It's just Los Santos this time people.

Actually it's 100% confirmed there will be another city, 3085914.77x larger than the entire Los Santos. There will be purple dildo-wielding cops rather than the usual baton wielding cop.

But in all seriousness, how the FUCK do you know there isn't going to be another city, on a somewhat large scale? "stop thinking you guys know it all, none of us do." "I know enough that there isn't gonna be another big city".

Why not? It's perfectly possible for there to be one. Not as large as LS of course, but maybe like San Diego, but scaled down to the same size as LS was from LA.

• Like 1

I'm drunk, I've had had lots of family issues lately, and it's not a good idea to argue with me now.

Sister wouldn't sleep with you? Yeah, i know.. it sucks.

I don't think R* would tells us everything about the game in the first trailer. So there is going to be more. I'm not sure about LV or SF but at least some sort of additional city...

well actually, san deigo is possible since they sothern california and the fact that they said that los santos would be the largest URBAN area.

First, I don't believe they said LS would be the largest urban area. I don't think they mentioned anything like that.

If you stick to exactly what they said - "the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches", then San Diego is out because San Diego isn't a hill, countryside or beach.

If you disagree and think San Diego can be included even though it's not a hill, contryside or beach, then San Fierro and Las Venturas can be included since we're allowed to expand on what they said.

Since San Diego can be a hill, countryside or beach, I say SF and LV can be part of southern California.

"GTA V is to be set in fictional Los Santos in the state of San Andreas and its surrounding areas, based on modern-day Los Angeles and Southern California.." With that being said, San Diego is south of la, so there is a POSSIBILITY. San Francisco is north of la, so there's no way. and Vegas is in Nevada so you can take you (SF/LV) theory to the trash. And to even consider San Diego being a hill, are you slow? oh, and here's your link (so hard to find) http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19471/grand-theft-auto-v-official-announcement.html

I really hate to tell you and it may come a shocking news - San Fierro and Las Venturas weren't hills either. And if you feel the need to literally take that statement word for word, you're completely misinterpreting it. How the fuck does it make sense to include SF and LV in Southern Californa, but having San Diego in it is a stupid idea that would never happen?

"GTA V is to be set in fictional Los Santos in the state of San Andreas and its surrounding areas, based on modern-day Los Angeles and Southern California.." With that being said, San Diego is south of la, so there is a POSSIBILITY. San Francisco is north of la, so there's no way. and Vegas is in Nevada so you can take you (SF/LV) theory to the trash. And to even consider San Diego being a hill, are you slow? oh, and here's your link (so hard to find) http://www.rockstarg...nouncement.html

What you quoted is not from Rockstar. Read more below...

I really hate to tell you and it may come a shocking news - San Fierro and Las Venturas weren't hills either. And if you feel the need to literally take that statement word for word, you're completely misinterpreting it. How the fuck does it make sense to include SF and LV in Southern Californa, but having San Diego in it is a stupid idea that would never happen?

You missed the point. The point is if San Diego is possible, then SF and LV are also possible. Mexico even becomes a possibility.

Rockstar's quotes:

Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches
Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California

If you take a strict interpretation of their words, no other city will be in the game. It would just be Los Santos.

San Diego wouldn't be possible because it doesn't work with the first quote. It's not a hill, countryside or a beach. To allow San Diego means you're able to add things that don't fit within Rockstar's exact words. If you can do that, then you can add other things as well.

There are 2 possibilities:

1. Los Santos is the only city.

2. All other cities can be included.

P.S. San Diego would be a terrible city to add. It has nothing significant to offer that's not already in Los Angeles. Do you really want 2 similar cities?

"GTA V is to be set in fictional Los Santos in the state of San Andreas and its surrounding areas, based on modern-day Los Angeles and Southern California.." With that being said, San Diego is south of la, so there is a POSSIBILITY. San Francisco is north of la, so there's no way. and Vegas is in Nevada so you can take you (SF/LV) theory to the trash. And to even consider San Diego being a hill, are you slow? oh, and here's your link (so hard to find) http://www.rockstarg...nouncement.html

What you quoted is not from Rockstar. Read more below...

You missed the point. The point is if San Diego is possible, then SF and LV are also possible. Mexico even becomes a possibility.

Rockstar's quotes:

Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches
Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California

If you take a strict interpretation of their words, no other city will be in the game. It would just be Los Santos.

San Diego wouldn't be possible because it doesn't work with the first quote. It's not a hill, countryside or a beach. To allow San Diego means you're able to add things that don't fit within Rockstar's exact words. If you can do that, then you can add other things as well.

There are 2 possibilities:

1. Los Santos is the only city.

2. All other cities can be included.

P.S. San Diego would be a terrible city to add. It has nothing significant to offer that's not already in Los Angeles. Do you really want 2 similar cities?

Except for the fact that "present day Southern California" rules the fuck out SF and LV.

Except for the fact that "present day Southern California" rules the fuck out SF and LV.

Did you even read what I wrote?

Okay, we'll do this slowly one question at a time...

Is San Diego a hill, countryside or a beach? Yes or no.

I think some of you are taking that quote to literally. The quote only described what we've seen in the trailer and what we know SO FAR. It really isn't that hard to understand.

Did you even read what I wrote?

Okay, we'll do this slowly one question at a time...

Is San Diego a hill, countryside or a beach? Yes or no.

No. therefore you can widen your interpretation.

Next parameter: Is San Diego in Southern California? Yes or no.

Yes.

Is LV or SF?

No.

You guys are seriously taking this quote way too literally. Just because they said it will return to the hills, countrysides and beaches just means that they will all feature in they game, it didn't mean there will exclusively -ONLY- be hills, countryside and beaches. And as we've seen from Rockstar before they really take inspiration from everywhere, LV and SF were in the fictional state of california before so there is a chance that they will be in GTA V, an extremely small unlikely chance but still a chance.

No. therefore you can widen your interpretation.

Next parameter: Is San Diego in Southern California? Yes or no.

Yes.

Is LV or SF?

No.

SD still fails the hills, countryside and beaches test so it's not in the game either.

If you're allowed to widen the interpretation of hills, countryside and beaches, why not anything else?

You guys are seriously taking this quote way too literally. Just because they said it will return to the hills, countrysides and beaches just means that they will all feature in they game, it didn't mean there will exclusively -ONLY- be hills, countryside and beaches. And as we've seen from Rockstar before they really take inspiration from everywhere, LV and SF were in the fictional state of california before so there is a chance that they will be in GTA V, an extremely small unlikely chance but still a chance.

I'm not actually taking things too literally. I'm just explaining a point. I think SF and LV are still possible.

About your hills countryside and beaches test. There is a section of the trailer where a section of desert is shown around a liqour store. That doesn't fit your hills countryside and beaches test so does that mean its not in the game?

About your hills countryside and beaches test. There is a section of the trailer where a section of desert is shown around a liqour store. That doesn't fit your hills countryside and beaches test so does that mean its not in the game?

To play devil's advocate, I will say that it's obvious small towns will appear in the hills and countryside outside of Los Santos, just as they did in San Andreas, and just as they do in real-life Los Angeles, and I'm sure liquor stores exist within them. That's not proof that we'll be seeing other cities by any means. I do have a sneaking suspicion that a R* version of San Diego will appear, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised/disappointed if it didn't. To think LV and SF will be included is a fool's folly, in my opinion, but none of us know anything more than the next anticipatory fan.