I'm gonna post a picture of every tree in the game world ^_^.

Don't forget to post videos of the shitty driving Q.

Bowling1? You here? That was your que

• Like 2

as you can see, it has been identified wrong. the landmarks section identifies the building as Viceroy Hotel which it is not obviously.

im kind of disappointed at the number of enterable buildings. it seemed like there were far far more in gta 4 then this one. i cant even go into a fast food joint or a hospital or barly anything. there is alot of stuff that rockstar was hinting at what we can do and we cant do half of it. its an awesome game but i hope gta 6 will b better.

• Like 2

If you help Nigel in the second to last Nigel mission

you chase a celeb called Al who drives through a hospital which opens up and you can walk through

I am disappointed at the amount of buildings you can enter, to me a huge map means nothing if you can't really explore because it is all graphics.

Especially with the rock club with Trevor

why bother having it open for that Lovefist mission and waste graphics that have already been made just to not be able to go back

I also want to buy more housing than businesses. So many for sale or in foreclosure. You could even flip house or something.

There's infinite possibilities with GTAO. And especially since R* are going to be molding it around what we like and dislike. I'd expect there will be more buyable properties/homes as time goes on.