I wonder if we'll get some other extra info. With the two-sided map like islands, hidden roads, etc...

Like Dup said, the Official GTA V Map will be two sided, with Los Santos County on one side and Blaine County on the other.

An official Map is unlikely to have hidden content/ Information pointed out, that's what a strategy guide is for ( like the Brady Guide Map ).

But like I said in an earlier post, Brady Guides are famous for being full of inaccurate information and not being very in-depth.

I have seen some messed up Brady Guides too. If I remember correctly the guide for SA had items in the wrong locations, things missing and things that weren't there. That was one of the reasons I stopped getting them... that and I learned how to use the internet.

• Like 2

OMG THIS IS THE REAL MAP (i think this should be posted on the piss takes topic)

Also , stop posting maps even if you put them in spoiler tags.You've waited for this game for a year and now you can't last 3 more days?

gggggg.png

So is this the real map or just a joke?

OMG THIS IS THE REAL MAP (i think this should be posted on the piss takes topic)

Also , stop posting maps even if you put them in spoiler tags.You've waited for this game for a year and now you can't last 3 more days?

gggggg.png

So is this the real map or just a joke?

Joke

Much better version:

TNnkFHn.jpg

This isn't the rockstar official map but is probably 99.99% accurate. It was leaked by Bradley games which puts out their own strategy guides.

Much better version:

TNnkFHn.jpg

This isn't the rockstar official map but is probably 99.99% accurate. It was leaked by Bradley games which puts out their own strategy guides.

I know it's not official R* map, he asked for the real map, I don't think they would have a wrong map in the guide.

Much better version:

TNnkFHn.jpg

I know it's not official R* map, he asked for the real map, I don't think they would have a wrong map in the guide.

I wasn't quoting your post. We were both trying to help him out and I was just stating that this map came from a outside source.

Is this topic going to remain open so others can report back with awesome things and oddities they find or will it be locked and a new one made?

Thanks man we r so close a lil over 2 days and itll be ours lol

Little over two days? What count down clock are u looking? Tomorrow at midnight