They did say, but i've seen it. But i'm not about to post an official R* map unofficially. So, just wait til they reveal it, or when you get the game. ;)

BASTARD!!! It's for my own good i guess. :wub: U for this

Annoyingly, the map is hidden. You have to explore the map to clear more of the map. If you have played Assassin's Creed 3, it works the same way.

Edited by DuPz0r
Leaked imaged not allowed for now

Annoyingly, the map is hidden. You have to explore the map to clear more of the map. If you have played Assassin's Creed 3, it works the same way.

Be careful what you post...

Please don't backseat mod. This includes you Barrybran. Let the mods deal with me if I have been out of line. There is nothing worse than a normal member trying to backseat moderate.

Don't post the official map leaks here until R* do, or until the game is out please.

Noted. I didn't know. Oh, and congratulations on getting mod :) Or were you already a mod and I just didn't notice? The change in avatar has threw me a bit. Also, can you clear this up for me. A Brady Games leaked map is allowed, but an in-game GTA V map isn't?

Please don't backseat mod.

There have been a number of people who have posted things they shouldn't have recently. You should heed what was intended as a friendly reminder rather than accidentally post something you shouldn't and find yourself warned/banned.

• Like 1

Don't post the official map leaks here until R* do, or until the game is out please.

Noted. I didn't know.

Don't tell me not to back seat mod, I was trying to look out for you. You're lucky it was Dup and not any of the other Mods...

• Like 2

Noted. I didn't know.

Don't tell me not to back seat mod, I was trying to look out for you. You're lucky it was Dup and not any of the other Mods...

Oh... then I apologise. I receive nothing, but hate on this site when I try to help. I shouldn't have judged.

There have been a number of people who have posted things they shouldn't have recently. You should heed what was intended as a friendly reminder rather than accidentally post something you shouldn't and find yourself warned/banned.

"Please don't backseat mod. This includes you Barrybran. Let the mods deal with me if I have been out of line. There is nothing worse than a normal member trying to backseat moderate." These words still stand for you, unless you were also trying to help, in which I also apologise. I don't being patronised which is what I found your post to be.

It's a fine line that's becoming even more fine with the influx of noobs/douches/douchey-noobs. Makes it hard for decent people to separate themselves from the pack.

Anyhoo, Rockstar, release the map officially already.

Noted. I didn't know.

Oh... then I apologise. I receive nothing, but hate on this site when I try to help. I shouldn't have judged.

"Please don't backseat mod. This includes you Barrybran. Let the mods deal with me if I have been out of line. There is nothing worse than a normal member trying to backseat moderate." These words still stand for you, unless you were also trying to help, in which I also apologise. I don't being patronised which is what I found your post to be.

It's okay. I accept your apology and I'm sure Barrybran does too. We have seen someone get banned already this week and we don't want any other members that have potential to mess up and get banned over something that can be avoided.

• Like 1

It's a fine line that's becoming even more fine with the influx of noobs/douches/douchey-noobs. Makes it hard for decent people to separate themselves from the pack.

Anyhoo, Rockstar, release the map officially already.

Okay, so we're good? I'm glad we could settle this like adults. I wish I made an account on here 2 years ago. I've been visiting as a guest frequently before creating and account a few weeks ago. I've been impressed by the work put into the map by every user in this thread. Remarkable work.

• Like 1

I wonder if we'll get some other extra info. With the two-sided map like islands, hidden roads, etc...

Like Dup said, the Official GTA V Map will be two sided, with Los Santos County on one side and Blaine County on the other.

An official Map is unlikely to have hidden content/ Information pointed out, that's what a strategy guide is for ( like the Brady Guide Map ).

But like I said in an earlier post, Brady Guides are famous for being full of inaccurate information and not being very in-depth.

• Like 2

Also, don't forget that those lucky enough (myself included) will be getting the blueprint map, which should reveal some of the secrets and will probably be a tad more in-depth too, I would have thought

OMG THIS IS THE REAL MAP (i think this should be posted on the piss takes topic)

Also , stop posting maps even if you put them in spoiler tags.You've waited for this game for a year and now you can't last 3 more days?

gggggg.png

thought i'd do alittle test to see how size compares to iv.

in iv i took a helicopter from the west to the east in 1min 5 secs

i also took a boat right around the outside of the map which took 10 mins 30secs

when i get the game i'm going to do the same thing and compair it to the above and see what the difference is