WHERE THE HELL IS NORTH YANKTON???? Anyone? I don't see it labeled on the map

O.K. I found a MASSIVE SPOILER relating to this. ( This is from a third party source, so I would take the information with a grain of salt/ this guy says that the info is from the Leaked PS3 Audio Files for GTA V )

So don't click on the spoiler tags, if you don't want spoiler's relating to...

the story

First here is a spoiler telling you about...

North Yankton, without spoiling the story

It's not on GTA V's Map, it's only accessible during a mission.

And here is the Major Spoiler ~

which will spoil parts of the story

Proceed at your own PERIL ~

LAST CHANCE. WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS ~

Michael lives in North Yankton ( which is in Canada ) at the start of the game. Michael gets into trouble with a Triad Group called Wei Shen ( a direct reference to Sleeping Dogs/ which seems unlikely ) anyway he fakes his death under a protection agreement with the FIB. Trevor sees all of this of course, but doesn't know that Michael's death was staged.

Michael then moves to Los Santos and meets Trevor again.

But eventually the Triads find out that he isn't dead, and make a plan to kill Michael ( kidnapping him, and taking him to North Yankton ), so Trevor goes up there to kill them.

*PS: Some parts of the story seem unlikely, like Rockstar referencing another game ( Sleeping Dogs ). So it could all be bullshit.

WHY THE FUCK DID I READ THAT! Stupid Stupid Stupid :wall: I hope it's B.S.

• Like 1

Don't tell me I didn't warn you...

I'll EDIT out the

Story Spoilers

so no one else accidentally reads it.

Well it sounds like it won't hurt too much gameplay wise. I knew the ending of bioshock infinite before i got it, still thoroughly enjoyed it.

There is no way that Liberty City is that small compared to LS, just look at the amount of crossroads, alleys.

Liberty city and the City of Los Santos is exactly the same size in landmass.

I should've added that I was referring to the picture that king1787 posted, where it looks like LC would fit 2.5 times into LS.

O.K. I found a MASSIVE SPOILER relating to this. ( This is from a third party source, so I would take the information with a grain of salt/ this guy says that the info is from the Leaked PS3 Audio Files for GTA V )

the story

And here is the Spoiler ~

/me doesn't click

• Like 1

the story

And here is the Spoiler ~

*doesn't read spoiler*

*is excited anyway*

OMG!!!

BlackSox... really what is the point of even posting a major story spoiler when the game isn't even out yet? Leaked or not it's still pretty stupid considering no one is gonna look at it.

• Like 1

BlackSox... really what is the point of even posting a major story spoiler when the game isn't even out yet? Leaked or not it's still pretty stupid considering no one is gonna look at it.

I think the leak is fake anyway.

I think the leak is fake anyway.

I hope for the sake of my penis you're right.

Even though the whole map will be open from the start you think like one of the remote airfields will have like a barrier around it or when u push triangle to enter it will say go to flight school?

I have no clue, but I was pointing out that they have done that in the past.

and I think Black is full of it.

I read it. Calling BS. I guess we'll see in a few days.

Dammit! :wall:

Ya, I read it :(

Well I was answering "Cara8185's" post with some information that I found ( because I was curious about where the location was as well ).

And a couple of people have looked at my post, so it's not really stupid at all ( but I probably should of omitted the Story Spoilers ).

Plus it could all be bullshit rumours for all I know.

• Like 1

Let's assume it's real for the moment. Michael and Trevor work together in Liberty City, Vice City, wherever, and they run into trouble. Michael may or may not do a bit of time and the FIB cut him a deal to reduce his time/keep him out of jail and send him and his family to

North Yankton

Now, why the fuck would they move to Los Santos AFTER living there and how the hell have his kids become spoiled brats in a place like that?

I found a pic that's should help with the scale of the map on the comments of an IGN article of the leaked map, ***WARNING***it is a gameplay pic*** (I don't know how to place a pic in a spoiler tag on a phone at least so here's the link)

<snip>

Scroll down to the comments, and there should be one idiot who posted the pic saying "LEAKEEED"

Edit: never mind here's the link for the pic not the comments

Edited by TreeFitty
Read the latest announcement.

How come all "leaked" pics are blurry?. If they have a copy of the game they surely have enough time to take a clear picture of this supposed gameplay.

the story

And here is the Major Spoiler ~

which will spoil parts of the story

Proceed at your own PERIL ~

LAST CHANCE. WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS ~

Michael lives in North Yankton ( which is in Canada ) at the start of the game. Michael gets into trouble with a Triad Group called Wei Shen ( a direct reference to Sleeping Dogs/ which seems unlikely ) anyway he fakes his death under a protection agreement with the FIB. Trevor sees all of this of course, but doesn't know that Michael's death was staged.

Michael then moves to Los Santos and meets Trevor again.

But eventually the Triads find out that he isn't dead, and make a plan to kill Michael ( kidnapping him, and taking him to North Yankton ), so Trevor goes up there to kill them.

*PS: Some parts of the story seem unlikely, like Rockstar referencing another game ( Sleeping Dogs ). So it could all be bullshit.

Don't worry mate, that seems faker than Nicki Minaj's ass.