I agree. Terrence, have a read through some of the threads before you post again please.

He doesn't even have to go through the threads. Just go to the main page on the left side there's a "about gta 5" section with landmarks, characters, storyline, map, vehicles etc that will tell u what u need to know.
  • Like 1

It sucks that there weren't any surprise areas on the map. Rockstar said they were holding a lot back and I was hoping there would be something significant that we didn't know about yet. I thought we'd at least see something like Santa Catalina Island.

It sucks that there weren't any surprise areas on the map. Rockstar said they were holding a lot back and I was hoping there would be something significant that we didn't know about yet. I thought we'd at least see something like Santa Catalina Island.

Ya, Catalina island would of been awesome.

Any ideas about some of the symbols (especially car (orange/dealership?), some kind of bended gun ^^(violett) red symobl (looks like a fortress) etc.?

Edited by seppl55555
Spoiler tags. Use them.

Ya, Catalina island would of been awesome.

R* have said there will be support for this game for several years.

with afew years to develope dlc it would surprise me to get another (smaller) island added 3 or 4 years from now

Any ideas about some of the symbols (especially car (orange/dealership?), some kind of bended gun ^^(violett) red symobl (looks like a fortress) etc.?

If I'm looking at the same red symbols, they look like a movie reel and a high heel so I'd guess they have something to do with celebrities.

this shows what all the icons mean:

1378895227838.jpg

very nice, thx for that

I wonder if the the flight school has to be visitet by franklin and michael before they can lift up, would be nice :)

Also, it says automotive shop, meaning customization, but nothing mentioning dealerships? I know you can buy them off the internet, but surely there is a shop as well?

Also, it says automotive shop, meaning customization, but nothing mentioning dealerships? I know you can buy them off the internet, but surely there is a shop as well?

automotive shop in my mind would mean both dealerships and modding places.

this shows what all the icons mean:

1378895227838.jpg

very nice, thx for that

I wonder if the the flight school has to be visitet by franklin and michael before they can lift up, would be nice :)

i expect we start with trevor only being able to fly things, his then tells the other two to take some leasons so he isn't doing all the flying all the time as he strikes me as a down and dirty type guy and would want to be on the front line

I really wanna know what that parachute symbol al around the city is about

:stupid:

I'd would be nice if anybody just say what they think it is and not insult me. I dont get the point about it?

Because it's so obvious.... What do you do with parachutes?

Well i would jump off a builing, but i could jump off any builing, whys there a symbol for that? And even the dumbest questions doesnt deserve such unkind behavior. I'm here to talk with people who looking forward for a game, I'm looking for fun and information. I may not have the time that some of the people around here have to gather all the information so there might be one or two question a few knew before. No need for the "smartass-mode".

No need for "bitch-mode" either. Get over yourself.

So we pretty much about everything about what this map shows like the icons, still bet there's gonna be some biggish secret or map easter egg.

So we pretty much about everything about what this map shows like the icons, still bet there's gonna be some biggish secret or map easter egg.

i highly doubt we have seen everything there is.

we don't know what all them property icon actually relate to for example.

there are bound to be small things all over the map, like the heart in the statue of happiness in gta iv.

in terms of exploring and stuff to see, that map probably shows less then 5% of what there is to see and find

i wish i knew what the blue pc circles mean.

Edited by fanman

the blue markers don't read pc :wall:

Just throwing it out there, but there could be more aircraft locations then the few airports suggest. Remember in San Andreas the crop duster that was ontop of the hill to the NE of Mt Chiliad with a airstrip so short it didn't really show on the map...

found this at gtaforums. probably answers the question.

m8o389.jpg

Just throwing it out there, but there could be more aircraft locations then the few airports suggest. Remember in San Andreas the crop duster that was ontop of the hill to the NE of Mt Chiliad with a airstrip so short it didn't really show on the map...

m8o389.jpg

that air plane in the last picture is located on the airstrip close to sandy shores

there is a brown strip that looks like a airstrip in grapeseed, where the first pics are from and it looks like you can buy it as there is aproperty icon ther aswell

It's highly likely there are going to be some surprises kept secret, I would guess there's a chance there could be some sort of island that isn't shown on this map (albeit a small island if anything)

It's gonna be great to find these things out when the game is out, I'm holding out for a few nice surprises from R*

It's highly likely there are going to be some surprises kept secret, I would guess there's a chance there could be some sort of island that isn't shown on this map (albeit a small island if anything)

It's gonna be great to find these things out when the game is out, I'm holding out for a few nice surprises from R*

not to mention god knows how much is laying under the ocean to find while diving

m8o389.jpg

that air plane in the last picture is located on the airstrip close to sandy shores

there is a brown strip that looks like a airstrip in grapeseed, where the first pics are from and it looks like you can buy it as there is aproperty icon ther aswell

are you sure?

because "old" screenshots aswell as the map suggest that the airfield you're talking about has paved surfaces.