Wow, that map is crazy.

I'll be honest. I bought and beat RDR about a week ago, and no joke, the map was big enough to really irriate me at times even with the taxi service it had but it was awesome have such an expansive landscape. Seeing this map from GTAV, my brain might just give up on me and go home.

• Like 2

That Red Dead map is not to scale. But it would still fit in there even if it was.

That Red Dead map is not to scale. But it would still fit in there even if it was.

Actually it is. I mean he didn't attempt to place it like in a specific place obsviously but he's just showing that if you put RDR's map in compared to GTA V its wayyy bigger. Read my post.. lol

Mind = Blown

GTA-V-turtle.gif

OH MY GOD!!!! do you know what this means????

Pizza

We're all Rockstar employees.

Well this is awkward..

So i've been reading on the Reddit of GTA V and I found this VERY interesting post. Basically, this guy VERY accurately measured the maps of RDR, GTA SA, and GTA IV. He Concluded by saying that GTA SA is the largest of the three. Yes, its a fact. He then did a whole bunch of math which wouldn't really interest you but he did all this math using percentages along with the measurements of km I believe and then finally converting it to miles and he did ALL of this just to get an accurate reading of what a mile would be in GTA V's map. So then he posted this. Which is accurately showing how big the map is. How SA is compared to GTA V's map. Just note AGAIN that SA is the largest of all three of the maps i've mentioned.

http://i3.minus.com/ibxSxKT9m7OCdE.png

EDIT: Here is the map compared with all 3 of the maps.. oh.. my.. god.. this map is indeed going to be huge.

http://i4.minus.com/ibn8B5Vpb26ws6.png

I, dont know about that... I mean I know the map is huge and I have no worries about it, but that comparison looks a little funky to me.

• Like 3

I didnt click theres tell after i posted it lol chill

English please.

Now that I've cracked the code... That makes no sense. You post a link you haven't even looked at yet :huh:

• Like 1

Just throwing it out there, but there could be more aircraft locations then the few airports suggest. Remember in San Andreas the crop duster that was ontop of the hill to the NE of Mt Chiliad with a airstrip so short it didn't really show on the map...

By the way, it looks like Malibu isn't "Pacific Bluffs" after all. According to this map (if it IS real) it's called "Chumash".

Which would make sense, as "Malibu was originally settled by the Chumash Native Americans".

Edited by TreeFitty
Spoiler tags. Use them.

So its based off real the real map of LA?

Sorry damn beer making me put 2 reals lol

your kidding right? As much as this game is being marketed and what's online you don't know this. I can't take u serious anymore.