WHERE THE HELL IS NORTH YANKTON???? Anyone? I don't see it labeled on the map

It should be top right. They just put the name of the mountain I'd assume.

Is the Vinewood Racetrack for Nascar or horse races?

Either of them would be cool^^

i expect its based on the california raceway irl, which would make it a nascar track, given its coloured the same as the streets it most likely asphalt.

i expect its based on the california raceway irl, which would make it a nascar track, given its coloured the same as the streets it most likely asphalt.

Guess that makes sense, same road color.^^ I hope it's gonna be like SA where you got the race car for completing all levels of races.

WHERE THE HELL IS NORTH YANKTON???? Anyone? I don't see it labeled on the map

It should be top right. They just put the name of the mountain I'd assume.

What are your thoughts on his question in relation to what the map says fitty?

I really wanna know what that parachute symbol al around the city is about

:stupid:

I'd would be nice if anybody just say what they think it is and not insult me. I dont get the point about it?

I'd would be nice if anybody just say what they think it is and not insult me. I dont get the point about it?

Because it's so obvious.... What do you do with parachutes?

• Like 1

Because it's so obvious.... What do you do with parachutes?

Well i would jump off a builing, but i could jump off any builing, whys there a symbol for that? And even the dumbest questions doesnt deserve such unkind behavior. I'm here to talk with people who looking forward for a game, I'm looking for fun and information. I may not have the time that some of the people around here have to gather all the information so there might be one or two question a few knew before. No need for the "smartass-mode".

i take it you guys all ready know and are curently talking about the gtav map. whell then i guess it is a little late to post a link to the map where you can push another link to see it up close and presornal but i post them any way.

http://rockstarworld.net/grand-theft-auto-v-map/ .The place i found it

http://rockstarworld.net/images/GTAV_Map.jpg

The close up one.

Nope it's actually based off the Hollywood Race Track which in real life I believe is for horses.

Stoic

red line through the city is light rail, red line up the mountain the Aerial Tramway and the purple line is a trainline around the map

No subway? :(

I imagine it'd be like the BASE jumps in TBoGT. After a brief loading screen, you're whisked to some high-up landmark/airborne vehicle and are given a target to reach.

I guess I'll post what my map was up to in a little bit. Should have expected someone to crack open the Brady guide...

And here it is:

gta-v-map-by-treefitty-pre-reveal-final.png

I left the cuts in the roads/rails where the blue print's urban areas stop and my imagination took over.

Here's a look at the mess I used:

post-3-0-18696400-1378848290_thumb.png

.gif comparison with Brady Games pic:

post-3-0-17617500-1378848131.gif

Obviously some differences but pretty damn close.

Anyway, glad it's over and we can sit back and wait for Rockstar to put a high quality map on the Social Club - and then we can rip and rape that for our own purposes. :P

• Like 9