@Bronson. It's coincidental that two "Named" portions of the map are on opposite sides of the line.

It's not a border, it's an underground aquifer. Which makes perfect sense with submarines being in the game, and there being multiple ways of going about heists...

Plus I doubt that crossing an invisible border would impact your wanted level. I think we would of heard about something like that by now. But I doubt the previewers would have seen something hidden like this.

O.K. I guess we'll see whose right when we get the game...

@AM Radio. Where is the writing on the border? I can't see anything.

I'm looking at one I saw on reddit, it's a little bit higher rez, I'll link to it when i get home from work. but i can see it right on the west coast where the line come off, and just south east of the military base.

Its quite clearly a border BlackSox.

Above where it says "Great Chapparal" to the left a bit, is writing, and further along where it says *I think* "Redwood Lights Track" there is also a yellow-y blur, which is writing.

Along the yellow borderline, at least 3 times, there's writing that says "Blaine County" on top and "Los Santos County" on the bottom directly below.

It's very easy to see on the link Bronson posted.

I have looked at it zoomed in

If it was a border, then what are the yellow shaded parts at different intervals along the line? And why does it extend out into the Ocean?

You can have borders stretching out to sea... Look at a real life example with how the North Sea is divided up. Also, the thicker parts of shaded yellow are clearly just badly pixelated bits of writing, obviously the names of the two counties which make up the border.

I really wanna know what that parachute symbol al around the city is about

Think about it for a couple of minutes and I'm sure you'll find the answer.

• Like 2

O.K. I was wrong, it looks like the border extends out into ( and includes part of ) the ocean.

The Map is so Low-Res that I couldn't make out the words ( still can't ) along the border. Even with Bronson's Map.

It might of been more constructive, if the words were pointed out straight away. Instead of just telling me I'm wrong ( and a cunt )...

( *Also any underground cave systems are probably not even marked on the map )