Oh btw this isn't the official map, as it's in a BradyGames guide, they tend to do their own thing with it, so keep your eyes peeled for the "R* Games Official Map", which will probably be released now this has surfaced.

Either way, Dup, TreeFitty and whoever else helped you guys compile this, you've done an amazing job collating this information and if igta5 were gathered in a bar tonight, you guys would be getting free drinks. Fantastic effort.

Sorry to the naysayers but that Zuncundo section looks fricken huge. Also, I'm pumped about the racetrack. And lastly, SO. MANY. FUCKING. THINGS. TO. DO.

• Like 5

if that scale in the lower left gives us 1000 meters length (which it seems to do, lower bar, middle figure is 3 digits, right figure 4) the map is roughly 16km high by 12km wide with the city at 8.5km high by 6km wide (incl vinewood hills, excluding that part with the oil pumps), or 10miles high by 7.5miles with the city 5miles by 4miles. some 75 sqmi minus the coastline, so I guess something between 50 and 60 sqmi area. not bad.

• Like 1

Finally we have a real map. Brady Games guide i believe.

dAyKrXi.jpg

And a side by side comparison:

clBlK0a.jpg

I keep coming back to this. Especially the comparison. Dupzor, tree fitty. Banana pudding and everyone else who has contributed to this topic. You guys have truely amazed me. I can't believe how well you mapped this game.

To all the pilots:

Only 3 landing fields, LSX, Sandy Shores and military base. Now where would I land my expensive private jet, certainly not on a military airstrip or on the sand. Seems kind of weird, right?

Anything is a landing strip when it's not your plane

For example, the side of Mount Chiliad!

I'll try. Why not? It's like having a hire car. I don't think this vehicle can do that but I'm going to try.

• Like 1