It's been apart of the map this entire time we just weren't aware that it was a different town till recently. So the river leads into an inlet which leads into the ocean? I'm curious as to what's around that area? Is that near the military base

Sooo I was hearing that we MAY possibly get a official show of the map previous to the launch of the game? I mean its happened for previous games so i'm like 90% sure it's gonna happen ,but what I wanna know is what day would that be?? Saturday? Sunday? Monday?

Good God, looks like there's an awful lot of info to be gleaned from the new screens. 'Dem vistas.

I just wanted to give bacm to this amazing forumn

gtagrl would approve.

Sooo I was hearing that we MAY possibly get a official show of the map previous to the launch of the game? I mean its happened for previous games so i'm like 90% sure it's gonna happen ,but what I wanna know is what day would that be?? Saturday? Sunday? Monday?

If they do I'm sure it will be with the rest of the website updates so I think saturday or Monday

So i think i'm gonna call it a day with this map, seeing as the game is out in 7 days, and we'll have the real map then, there'll be no use for this one.

Fan Map Complete. (As complete as i can get it)

thumbnail_448.png

• Like 7

Really looking forward to comparing this with the official one. With the information we have I think this is pretty much spot on

Not a big poster on here, but have to say thank to DuPz0r... You've created a fantastic map which from the information gathered I'm sure won't be far off the real thing.

Thanks for all the work you've put in to this.

• Like 1

I knew the base was there for a while, i just hadn't seen a decent enough view of it to be mapped in.

Also, it appears i was wrong. Malibu was named Chumash/Ghumash. Pacific Bluffs was the areas near Del Perro.