We know it's a fan map. One of our members was the basis of it. The fact that it's not even close to the real map makes it a poor choice for a comparison.

Also, if you were so aware of it being a fan map, you probably should have had the sense to say "this fan map of GTA V" not "GTA V's map".

Also the way you worded that is not even close to the real map. What do you know?

And im not saying that I know.

QDeathStar, there's so much ignorancy in your comment, "honky" please butt-hole watch your language and put yourself in place.

The second part I agree with you, well, in my opinion. (Not others')

Such a honky thing to say

• Like 2

Jesus, kids are getting uppity up in here.

be careful, I've seen TreeFitty ban a guy so hard his mom couldn't even get on the online no more.

Meh. I think treefitty was trolling him. That map is close.

• Like 1

If you'd read the entire topic, you'd know what Fitty knows...

You can stop dick riding Fitty now.

And boys lets all calm down now. now I didn't mean for all this to get out of hand. But Fitty you should know better than trying to just mess with a guy with less posts than you(me). Also, as you can see, I have people on my side agreeing that the map is close like I said.

But whatevs I was just trying to give decent information to compare the confirmed part of the map to gta iv to show just how big it is. I just wanted to give bacm to this amazing forumn for giving such great info!

• Like 1

Well, buddy, if we take a look at the map it's compared to the confirmed part of the map. Not like i'm comparing GTA IV's map to Mt. Chilidad or something. I know you're just trying to prove me wrong and make me look stupid but it's not going to work. Let's just all agree that the map is going to be great. k? k.

Yeah you're right.

The city ( Los Santos ) in the fan-made map you provided is taken from the Collector's Edition blueprint map poster, and you were only comparing GTA lV's Liberty City to the city of Los Santos ( not the entirety of GTA V's map ). Because pretty much all of the northern part of that fan-made map ( including all of the countryside in the north ) is still based primarily on speculation.

This is the only confirmed part of GTA V's map that we have so far ~

jV5ODd1.png

Also, I swear that there is what looks like the beginning of some land, off to the left-side of the map ( maybe an island? )...

Yeah, there's definitely something there. Still hoping for a Catalina Island replica.

That would be awesome. A great place to hide another air field.

No actual spoilers but I mention a trophy icon...

The only problem is that there was no island on the outline we saw and none of the previewers have mentioned it and you would think they would have seen it by now considering they have flown over and around LS. No, I guess a little outline from a trophy symbol isn't set in gold and it is possible the magazines were told not to say anything, or they just missed it.

And boys lets all calm down now. now I didn't mean for all this to get out of hand. But Fitty you should know better than trying to just mess with a guy with less posts than you(me). Also, as you can see, I have people on my side agreeing that the map is close like I said.

But whatevs I was just trying to give decent information to compare the confirmed part of the map to gta iv to show just how big it is. I just wanted to give bacm to this amazing forumn for giving such great info!

Your help and information is appreciated. I know and I hope everybody else understands that you were comparing the topography of Liberty City to the topography of Los Santos excluding the surrounding area and countryside.

• Like 1

Well, buddy, if we take a look at the map it's compared to the confirmed part of the map. Not like i'm comparing GTA IV's map to Mt. Chilidad or something. I know you're just trying to prove me wrong and make me look stupid but it's not going to work. Let's just all agree that the map is going to be great. k? k.

Yeah you're right.

The city ( Los Santos ) in the fan-made map you provided is taken from the Collector's Edition blueprint map poster, and you were only comparing GTA lV's Liberty City to the city of Los Santos ( not the entirety of GTA V's map ). Because pretty much all of the northern part of that fan-made map ( including all of the countryside in the north ) is still based primarily on speculation.

This is the only confirmed part of GTA V's map that we have so far ~

jV5ODd1.png

Also, I swear that there is what looks like the beginning of some land, off to the left-side of the map ( maybe an island? )...

That's EXACTLY what i've been thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if they did add another small island of some sort probably with some easter eggs :D

Your help and information is appreciated. I know and I hope everybody else understands that you were comparing the topography of Liberty City to the topography of Los Santos excluding the surrounding area and countryside.

Thanks. I try to give back to the community and I love how my post was deleted (the one you quoted) ahahahaha

• Like 1