GTAO custom races could take long. Endurance races with pit stops for tired - full circuit of the map x50 laps? xD

Back on locations, here's Trevor's Trailer, for those of you that don't already know where it is.

YS6nQRk.jpg

• Like 1

I have something a little more cool to show. It's still crude, and i probably wont even need to finish it since GTA V is out in two weeks. But who knows, once the game is out, i could make some use of a finished version.

It's a quick sketch up of our map terrain in 3D so you can move it around and stuff.

Click Image for 3D model:

thumbnail_448.png

• Like 18

I have something a little more cool to show. It's still crude, and i probably wont even need to finish it since GTA V is out in two weeks. But who knows, once the game is out, i could make some use of a finished version.

It's a quick sketch up of our map terrain in 3D so you can move it around and stuff.

Click Image:

thumbnail_448.png

My browser doesn't support this program... :(

Click Image:

My browser doesn't support this program... :(

Ah. Are you using a PC or a portable device? It works on Chrome/Firefox/Android/iOS. All you need is a WebGL & HTML5 compatible browser.

thumbnail_448.png

Hmmm... You sure the ocean is black?? I think we've seen parts of the ocean I think its blue

That's not the northern mountain. That's the one we saw in early screenshots with the Lost MC trailer park at the bottom. That pic is looking west and the area you marked in blue is over where the rail bridge is. The desert airport is off acreen to the left.

Since Dup is on a pic-connection spree, here's another:

Trevor and Michael are on the second floor of the Ace Liquor store. Note the old gas station outside the window:

trailer-4-welcome-back-man.jpgtrailer-2-just-ignore-the-bodies.jpggta-5-trailer-1-picking-up-chicks.jpg

• Like 2

thumbnail_448.png

Next post from Dupz in the Post a picture of yourself thread will be of him and his son constructing a scale model of Los Santos using cardboard, sellotape and modelling clay...

Love your skills, bro

• Like 3

Just noticed this and not sure if it's old news or not but there are two different dams? You can see the one on the right in the screencap but it looks a lot different than the Land Act Dam we seen in the gameplay trailer and screenshot..

trailer-4-the-great-city-of-los-santos.jpg

official-screenshot-nice-dam-view-of-the-city.jpg

Just noticed this and not sure if it's old news or not but there are two different dams? You can see the one on the right in the screencap but it looks a lot different than the Land Act Dam we seen in the gameplay trailer and screenshot..

IMG

IMG

DAM!

I've been trying to figure out where that other dam sits since the trailer came out. Looking at these images, it's hard to pinpoint it's location, But I thought that maybe the meeting shot is actually at the damn, and the observatory sits just right and higher than the reservoir?

Ue9SAfM.jpg

also, LoL> http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=581108

• Like 2