^^That would have to be one long bridge.

@Bronson, there is no way that GTA V's map is that big. My guess is that it won't even take 5 minutes to travel from one end of the island to the other by plane ( even a broke-ass piece of junk could probably do it in 2 mins )...

I never said he was right, maybe he just misunderstood. Or the Rockstar Rep just trolled him hard thinking no one would be that stupid to believe that. I'll go with the latter.

Allegedly, game companies send "reps" out to various retail outlets such as GameStop and GAME before a game's release. Anyone know of this practice?

Regardless, taking 40 Mins to fly across the map would be boring and the map would have to be the size of gtaV, gta IV, San Andreas, and RDR.

Allegedly, game companies send "reps" out to various retail outlets such as GameStop and GAME before a game's release. Anyone know of this practice?

I had a mate who used to work for EB Games and GAME over here and he used to get reps and communique from time to time. My understanding was they were like food reps in supermarkets in that they were there to sell things and provide tidbits of info without knowing the actual quality of the product.

I believe it takes about that time to cross Scotland from west to east.

By car maybe. It only takes an hour to fly from Edinburgh to Heathrow.

• Like 2

How long did it take to cross the GTA IV via annihilator? Just times that by 5 and there's our estimate.

I'd say 25 minutes tops. Probably 15-20 by jet.

I did that about 3 hours ago. it takes 3-4 minutes. NW to SE. Obviously the plane will be faster. I think you're spot on.

• Like 1

How long did it take to cross the GTA IV via annihilator? Just times that by 5 and there's our estimate.

I'd say 25 minutes tops. Probably 15-20 by jet.

I did that about 3 hours ago. it takes 3-4 minutes. NW to SE. Obviously the plane will be faster. I think you're spot on.

Just timed it in an annihilator. 1:22 above the nor west island to past south and east of the airport. Seems I'm shit at judging time.

• Like 1

^

lol, me too.

i'm guessing that with the jet the fly time no more than 2-3 minutes. The cessna, maybe 5-6. probably 40 mins when walkin.

It will take a lot longer then 40 minutes walking my friend...

^

lol, me too.

i'm guessing that with the jet the fly time no more than 2-3 minutes. The cessna, maybe 5-6. probably 40 mins when walkin.

It will take a lot longer then 40 minutes walking my friend...

i sure hope so....tho i doubt i'll ever try it. sure someone else will tho