I guess it is not impossible, but in general So Cal is often referred to as a desert so that statement would make sense even if the course was in the city. So Cal, and LA in particular, actually has to get most of it's water from central and northern California.

I thought there was only one in Los Santos but when I saw that excerpt dragonis posted it got me thinking there may be another one in Blaine County.

I am hella tired trying to remember what excerpt I posted? but if it helps I am glad to help!

That's definitely grapeseed. Yankton i think is the little down directly north of the Alamo sea, North Yankton could sprawl down from the mountain maybe?.

Here's a map me and Fitty have been working on together. TreeFitty created LS and the roads, i made Blaine County and the North:

GTAVMap_AUGUST_zps398ca745.png

Still a lot of roads to add, but i'm looking through all the screenshots and screencap and working them out atm.

You know, I never really thought about it until seeing this map. But the rivers connecting to the Alamo Sea technically make parts of the northern areas of the map act as their own separate islands. It probably won't look like that when we're actually in the world though.

The official trailer is coming out 3 weeks prior to release,

I remember the map of GTA IV being showed/leaked 3 weeks before release,

maybe they will show the map thursday.

If they reveal the map I doubt they would show it in a trailer. If anything it would probably be via an update on the website. At this point they might as well show us the map, I am pretty sure the fan maps are within 90% accuracy. I guess we will see, ether way we will see it in about 3 weeks.

If they felt the need to release the map at this point, they could put it in the trailer via a poster or something along the lines of that. I think they did something similar for IV.

In actuality a large portion of IVs map was displayed in a trailer (I believe) it was displayed on a watercraft gps. It wasn't officially unveiled until a rough outline on the IV official website displayed it and then later showed the actual map with interactivity.

Yes it was spotted in a police Predator boat. I think Alderney or Bohan was missing.

gtaivboatmap.jpg

Ya, it was Alderney.

And in a similar manner, the Dinghy in the gameplay trailer shows a blurry lake outline:

gameplay-1-going-under.jpg

This is a rough idea of what I think Blaine County will look like. I just put in major roads and the train tracks. My thought of where the rivers go is a little different than Dup's:

mc6i.png

• Like 1