The Mojave isn't particularly known for dunes. More for large, dry lakes along with cavernous valleys and jagged mountain ranges. I'd love to see a touch of Mojave in V's desert.

The Mojave isn't particularly known for dunes. More for large, dry lakes along with cavernous valleys and jagged mountain ranges. I'd love to see a touch of Mojave in V's desert.

true, but I do know driving on the 805 towards Yuma, az you pass the dunes so it would be a nice touch to have some dunes. By looking at pics of the Mojave it has a lot of the desert shrubs, grass, trees etc. (can't think of the right word).

post-10497-0-67127500-1376792579.jpg

post-10497-0-09236400-1376792588.jpg

I like how in rdr if you were on horse or foot and there was a cougar or wolf pack they would attack u. That would definitely fit the desert aspect

I like how in rdr if you were on horse or foot and there was a cougar or wolf pack they would attack u. That would definitely fit the desert aspect

And I loved how there were like Mythical Horses (I think that was in only the zombie RDR) but that was so cool. I think in GTA V they should have mythical cars driving around. I would like to go with friends and try and lasso flaming or flying cars. Best. Idea. Ever.

(For all trolls im just kidding)

That's definitely grapeseed. Yankton i think is the little down directly north of the Alamo sea, North Yankton could sprawl down from the mountain maybe?.

Here's a map me and Fitty have been working on together. TreeFitty created LS and the roads, i made Blaine County and the North:

GTAVMap_AUGUST_zps398ca745.png

Still a lot of roads to add, but i'm looking through all the screenshots and screencap and working them out atm.

I love looking at y'all's map and picking out possible multiplayer races, or the ones I'm gonna make.

The loop around ..Mt. Chiliad and the Alamo Sea stands out...

When the camera shifts to Trevor in the gameplay trailer, he isn't that close to the Alamo Sea. Michael was the only one at his home during the character switch part.

Trevor's around where in the 2nd trailer, the jeep falls out of the cargo-plane, compare the screencaps:

gameplay-1-down-we-go-again-1.jpg

trailer-2-bailout.jpg

especially right of the car, you can make out some roads / paths visible in both pictures, a bit of the prison walls aswell... and the airstrip, of course.

so we're taken just bejond the vinewood hills area in the character shifting scene and nowhere near alamo sea

So do you think that the map will be an island (IV) or will there are mountains you can't cross (RDR). I would say mountains because an island wouldn't make sense, since San Fierro and Las Venturas are supposed to also be in San Andreas, but that shouldn't work because you could fly over the mountains (unless there is a bullshit invisible barrier).

So do you think that the map will be an island (IV) or will there are mountains you can't cross (RDR). I would say mountains because an island wouldn't make sense, since San Fierro and Las Venturas are supposed to also be in San Andreas, but that shouldn't work because you could fly over the mountains (unless there is a bullshit invisible barrier).

I don't think that mountains would work, if there's a invisible barrier by the mountains you could just fly very high with a plane somewhere in the map and see what is there behind the mountains, unless they actually create something that looks like a poor rendered unfinished map behind all the mountains, so it would look like a extension, like in skyrim you could see the oblivion main city behind the mountains I guess, but couldnt reach it without console commands, but either way I don't think rockstar would place invisible barriers, so it will probably be something like a island with a extensive sea, so you would just fly ahead the sea for minutes until something stops you, like a message saying that you are going to far and teleport you back or explode your plane / kill you, that is just what I think it will be.

• Like 1

I was thinking that they would put one of the other 2 SA cities in the background. And in IV, you weren't teleported back when going out to sea, you just eventually went so far out that it was just a repeating endless animation of waves. Maybe when you fly past the mountains, the military sends a rocket that automatically explodes you and your flying machine.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been brought up yet but check out this video, its a 3D rendering of Los Santos and Blaine County with details on skyscrapers, bridges etc.

It looks pretty interesting!

• Like 1

Sorry to say, but that was a disaster. I mean don't get me wrong, the map is well made but the location of almost if not everything is way off. Dup or Fitty should give this guy a hand, or use this software to create a 3D version of what they already have, which is more accurate.

• Like 2

Sorry to say, but that was a disaster. I mean don't get me wrong, the map is well made but the location of almost if not everything is way off. Dup or Fitty should give this guy a hand, or use this software to create a 3D version of what they already have, which is more accurate.

I know its a mess, I was pointing it out because it had/has potential to show the world from a more meatier 3D perspective instead of top down. Maybe someone should give him a hand :P