Wot u fink?

I fink it's a fake that we've seen pop up here a half dozen times. There's plenty wrong with it, but at a glance the Alamo Sea looks to be the wrong shape and the town of Paleto on the northern shoreline is all wrong.

Wot u fink?

I fink it's a fake that we've seen pop up here a half dozen times. There's plenty wrong with it, but at a glance the Alamo Sea looks to be the wrong shape and the town of Paleto on the northern shoreline is all wrong.

I fink it looks like a mutated zombie head..

• Like 1

Have a scroll through the last few pages Santiago and you'll see where TreeFitty, Dup and Co are up to.

Check Dups first comment too. He has updated it with some of the maps made by members

I'm pretty certain that this is the same bridge as the one seen in the Official Gameplay Video, but you're just seeing it at a different angle. You're looking at the other end of the bridge as if the camera kept panning to the right from where it left offf in the video. If the video kept showing the camera moving right, you'd see what you see below, the other end of the bridge, plus with more cops waiting for Trevor. Trevor was the one seen in the gameplay video running from police in the desert areas and then he was seen turning onto this highway bridge with the camera looking further left than this vantage point but turning towrd this direction as Trevor flees police.

official-screenshot-bridge-jumping.jpg

Grove street, or not grove street? LePY7qk.jpg

I vote for 'not Grove St.'

Yes they look similar, but of course they are both based on the same area of Los Angeles so of course they would look similar.

^This.

Anyone think that might be Franklin's house on the left with the "BEWARE OF DOG" sign?

trailer-3f-green-is-good.jpg

I think this could be the same street but next door.

trailer-3f-its-our-heritage.jpg

As you can see. Same fences, garbage bag in same area and poles in the same area. Also, same building across the road. Maybe Franklin and Lamar live next door to each other. It's not a cul de sac so it can't be Grove st....... or at least not the Grove st we know.

Franklin's house (or place of residence) is on a curve not a cul-de-sac. If you actually watch the other scenes from that block you can see that.

... and also the lower white house icon on my map (center of the image).

gta-v-map-3.jpg

GTA IV had lots of security cameras but had 0 effect, i feel this will be the same in GTA V.

IV didn't focus on heists, evasion, and planning of said heists. V will. It's very plausible and more than likely that those cameras and black bulbs will play a key role.

• Like 4