After combing through warehouse areas on Bing Maps for an hour, I have found the mill seen during the Securicar heist:

californiamillingcorp.jpg

California Milling Corp / Cereal Food Processors Inc., Central-Alameda, Los Angeles

Kind of hard to see from streetview on Google but it's definitely the influence. There's even Alameda St. running along the farside which has freight train tracks. That also fits with the building's location in GTA V and the map:

post-3-0-76404600-1375261961.png

• Like 7

The vineyards are between the auditorium and the Zancudo river, maybe a town, some mansion's

or an industrial area for export or some sort of distillery would be possible

trailer-3t-nice-weather-for-flying.jpg

Any chance this is the NW corner?

643913_632222740135922_296129016_n.jpg

Almost certain of it, its the same place as this..

those arent the same areas where as the one with the chopper goes over to open sea right after the bridge, and the one with the plane has mountains behind it.

those arent the same areas where as the one with the chopper goes over to open sea right after the bridge, and the one with the plane has mountains behind it.

The guys were suggesting that the chopper pic is west of the plane pic along the same river. Certainly plausible.

That's because one is taken facing one way, and the other is facing the other way.

I don't think he was asking if it was the same, more to try to look like he knows any thing about connecting dots, but by doing that, he made himself look retarded.

I just indicated that in the couple of seconds i looked at the picture's i could not connect them as one place, there is no need to be a idiot bout it man.

After all we are all here for the same goal right so there is really no need for that let's just for once act like civilized people....

After all we are all here for the same goal right so there is really no need for that let's just for once act like civilized people....

lets face it, how many of us here are actually civilized

lets face it, how many of us here are actually civilized

you seem to be so, since your reaction seems more mature then Flame ,flame, troll (i'm so funny and you suck ).

P.S: that's why i said let's ACT like civilized people :P

I don't think he was asking if it was the same, more to try to look like he knows any thing about connecting dots, but by doing that, he made himself look retarded.

I just indicated that in the couple of seconds i looked at the picture's i could not connect them as one place, there is no need to be a idiot bout it man.

After getting out of the bath tub, my jaw dropped and did a back flip after I saw that post.

Glad to hear. Let's return to discussion of the map. What say you?

THOSE WHO WOULD KNOW: Is the Zancudo River on the east or west of the Alamo Sea? I'm sure it's been mentioned earlier in the topic, but I'm not up to sifting through the 100+ pages.

I know you are, that's why I said it. Now, please. If you'd like to exchange banter, I'll happily do it in PMs. But if you'd like to tell me where in God's name the Zancudo River is, I'd owe you many sexual favors.

My understanding from reading EVERY FUCKING PAGE (and hopefully interpreting it correctly) is that the Zancundo River is the southern of the two rivers on the west side of Alamo Sea.

Watch me get that wrong...

• Like 2

I am confident that is the lower river on the west coast.

Cheers TJN and Fitty. So the NW corner is still a mystery.

Yep, it is certainly the mouth of the Zancudo river.

I'm confused now but my understanding comes from the recent conversation about the latest images from R* (two pages back).