I'm thinking anything more than a servo (gas station to you North Americans) and a motel would count as a town.

It works for me as long as the motel is enterable , but i don't think they're that small

I'm thinking anything more than a servo (gas station to you North Americans) and a motel would count as a town.

I hope there's a couple of roadhouses as well, with thick smoke and music you can hear outside :P

Haha, an outback servo to an Australian would be a roadhouse in Blaine County. My bad on the language barrier faux pas.

Oh lol well that's my fault. I ought to know, I love Australia. Anyways I think it's very likely, even in SA there was one north of Carson where you could play pool and such.

Around 25 000 m2 i think.

I am more curious by what they consider a town. How big are some these town going to be I wonder.

I officialy anounce that that was a pretty stupid question.

A town is a town. But if you really want to know my opinion of what i think.

I think smaller than LS airport.

Why is that? R* could have a collection of 3 buildings and call that a town or they could all be the size of Montgomery in SA. they could make something half the size of LS in GTA:SA and it could still be a town because it is all relative. I wasn't asking for the definition of what a town is, I am just curious about how big all these towns are going to be. So I "officially announce" it was a very reasonable question.

• Like 8

Not sure if this has been around before, but there was some dude who got the cockpit textures from the plane at the end of IV TBOGT and whats interesting is, there's a map in there that kinda resembles Los Santos (OmG its tha mapz, no. Just thought this was interesting.), and on the center right three screenshots. In my opinion I think that map is too big, I dont know about the screenshots...

post-11666-0-37863800-1373002886.png

From the looks of it, it seems to be a topographic map view showing the LA area as seen in Garmin Aviation GPS systems like G500/G950/G1000, with the yellow-ish parts approximately showing contigious city areas as described in the Jeppesen VFR Maps, which are not always 100% coinciding with actual city boundaries cuz, long story short, all towns look alike from the air except for distinctive landmarks like lakes, parks, outstanding buildings or distinctive roads/rails and therefore an accurate depiction of the city doesn't serve the purpose of an easy-to-read-map well...

Oh lol well that's my fault. I ought to know, I love Australia. Anyways I think it's very likely, even in SA there was one north of Carson where you could play pool and such.

Thank you, for loving my country.

• Like 1

Lot of depth to it for sure. I'm curious about the building on top of the mountain now.

At least now we know what's behind the mountain in the yellow crop-duster screenshot...

I'm busy. :-/ Just stopping in to make sure you asswipes aren't wrecking the place. :mad: There isn't a whole lot new. Obviously some new views of the countryside. When OPx finishes combing through screencaps I'll point them all out for you. ;)

Scenes:

1. Vespucci Canals (almost same view as first trailer)

2. Downtown (duh)

3.Somewhere in the ocean

4. Trailer park is that little piece sticking out into the lake that we saw ages ago - rail bridge is back-right

5. Reservoir/dam (duh)

6. Trevor on the West Coast - I believe the arch bridge is the northern river coming from the lake

7. Downtown again - note the building with the mural ads is the one R* uses in real life

8. Vespucci Canals again

9. Obviously the biggest mountain in the game - screenshot of the plane following the car chase was taken near the bottom of the screen

10. Rockford Hills - Just south of the 1st trailer's BugStars Heist, Franklin on the green Sanchez was off toward the left (can't see the church)

11. The area seen in yellow cropduster screenshot south of the lake

12. Downtown under one of the freeways

13. I think the deer are on the east coast out past the farms (Grapeseed)

14. Vespucci Beach - you are looking at the beach front park center-right

15. Northern river from the lake on the west end

16. Same river showing the rail bridge

17. Vinewood with the characters from the previews

18. Downtown

19. Vespucci/Santa Maria(?) I'm pretty sure is where Franklin's Boss is

... and that's the intro 50 seconds. :P

• Like 3