55 square miles

RDR being 11 square miles if you do the math right, times five is 55 square miles, that's something to be happy about

Then again they did say that the land mass was 3 times RDR, and the land + underwater sections was 5 times RDR

55 square miles

RDR being 11 square miles if you do the math right, times five is 55 square miles, that's something to be happy about

Then again they did say that the land mass was 3 times RDR, and the land + underwater sections was 5 times RDR

Still 33 square miles of land alone.

So that leaves 22 square miles of shark infested hell. FUCK! I HATE SHARKS! Even videogame sharks. Fry Cry 3 was bad enough (I had to have my roommate skin them for me) and now to truly enjoy the newest GTA world i have to deal with more of those damn beasts. FUCK!

So that leaves 22 square miles of shark infested hell. FUCK! I HATE SHARKS! Even videogame sharks. Fry Cry 3 was bad enough (I had to have my roommate skin them for me) and now to truly enjoy the newest GTA world i have to deal with more of those damn beasts. FUCK!

Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

That's kind of endearing in a laughable way.

The Bull Sharks in Far Cry 3 were great.

Whenever you jumped from your hang-glider into the water, or went for a swim looking for underwater chests. You always had this slight fear that there was one or two coming up right behind you, ready to start ripping into you :D ...

I must of had 3 or 4 sharks coming after me at the treasure chest in that deep trench on the east coast of the first island. ( one of the few places you needed the unlimited breathing syringe ).

I wonder if sharks can really attack you , or they just swim around(in the 360 mag article about V it said something like "Trevor seems oblivious to the dorsal fins breaching in circles around him".I honestly think they were too scared to attack Trevor)

Anyway...beatnicpie this is for you

6a00d83452339969e200e5501dcb448833-640wi.jpg

"One big change though with this game is that with a world of this size, we created a double-sided map based poster to make sure players have all the information they might need to discover and explore the world."

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50871/asked-answered-gtav.html

• Like 1

"in the vast city of Los Santos or the many towns spread about Blaine County"hmmm...interesting. Now i wanna know how many.

Around 25 000 m2 i think.

I am more curious by what they consider a town. How big are some these town going to be I wonder.

I officialy anounce that that was a pretty stupid question.

A town is a town. But if you really want to know my opinion of what i think.

I think smaller than LS airport.

• Like 1

town

/toun/

Noun

An urban area that has a name, defined boundaries, and local government, and that is larger than a village

town

/toun/

Noun

An urban area that has a name, defined boundaries, and local government, and that is larger than a village

vil·lage

/ˈvilij/

Noun

A group of houses and associated buildings, larger than a hamlet and smaller than a town, situated in a rural area.

• Like 1

I'm thinking anything more than a servo (gas station to you North Americans) and a motel would count as a town.

I hope there's a couple of roadhouses as well, with thick smoke and music you can hear outside :P

• Like 1