Maybe just a bunch of screenshots...is it just me or we haven't seen a single screen showing what's behind the big mountain near the salton sea?

I'm pretty sure this is the otherside as well but not sure exactly where:

trailer-3t-uppercut.jpgtrailer-2-what-is-trevor-up-to.jpg

We have the train line and the highway running along side each other similar to the above plane pic (and into the desert like the newer yellow biplane pic).

• Like 2

We have the train line and the highway running along side each other similar to the above plane pic (and into the desert like the newer yellow biplane pic).

Does it look like Trevor's Bhodi has custom rims in the pic to anyone else.

^ I agree.. I don't want to see the map until I put the disc in my xbox. :) I'm hoping for a lot of surprises when the game actually gets here..

Fuck that, I want to see the map now that they've revealed a chunk of it and with all the speculation that's been going on. Perhaps without the icons though, so it still has some elements of surprise.

Shit. I'm still finding things in San Andreas and I've been playing that for years. If they reveled the whole map tomorrow I think there would be more than enough mystery for months if not years. Bring it on I say.

No argument there. I am sure there will be plenty to find no matter what. I would just rather have some screen shots then a map reveal. I also kind of like the guess work.

• Like 1

Does it look like Trevor's Bhodi has custom rims in the pic to anyone else.

An old Defender isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think of customization but, yes. Yes it does.

An interesting idea but it's definitely on the ocean side. In the plane pic the water is endless where other mountains would be if it were the lake. Plus in this shot you can see what appears to be roads and more cutting between the large mountain and smaller ones near it on the far right:

official-screenshot-crop-duster.jpg

• Like 1

Good find! Not 100% positive on the veracity. Trying to figure out why the front of the couch would be white and the rear would be dark...

The fellow on the bench is sitting in the same position that Michael is in when sitting on that same bench in trailer 2. That area seems to have an abundance of middle aged men who contemplate their miserable lives while staring blankly at the ocean.

• Like 3

It's okay, guys. Those are two different benches, it's just that the Ballas are very particular and slightly obsessive-compulsive about the property they tag.

• Like 2

Don't be so pessimistic. It'll be jampacked with lovely features, more than enough to keep us happy. So shut yer cakehole and get yer eyes back on that countdown clock.

• Like 4

I'd like to see some type of old abandoned mines, somewhere hidden where most people won't find it like right when you cross a bridge on a train in the country, and in there you find Buffalo Bill and he dances and puts on lotions with you

I have a feeling we're going to be disappointed by the size of the map.

I'm not really bothered that much about the map. It will be big enough to fly planes so it is big enough.

Maps like RDR and San Andreas seemed big but there was just lots of open spaces.

I'd rather have a smaller map with much more buildings that can be entered.