yeah the above pic shows quite well how the southern coastline is situated according to what the blueprint snippets show ( I guess the red dashed line is supposed to show the outlines of the blueprint map).

R* would take quite a wierd step in design if the main body of the map is south of LS.

ok it would make more sense according to real life geography if the Lake Alamo area would be to the southeast of the city, but we all know by now that this isn't the case, so there ain't much left to be depicted there as nobody cares about the holy d and the gauchos.

Anyways, all speculation due to the rolled-up map is just out of proportion because it is nothing but a photoshopped "symbol" saying that there is a map in the bundle but it has nothing to do with the actual map that's gonna be shipped (maybe except the color). like fitty said it already, you can see quite well that this the streetmap, compared to the roll itself, doesn't seem to follow the curvature of the latter which pretty mich confirms that this is only a photoshopped something rather than an actual pic of the map.

If they put anything south of Los Santos, they'd be taking a lot of liberties. They confirmed no Mexico, and that's pretty much all there is south of LA. All that's noteworthy, anyway.

I think San Diego would have something to say about that.

I did say 'noteworthy.'

Poor San Diego :mellow:

5yg6LXE.jpg

One of the best I've seen so far.

Not to bad.

If they put anything south of Los Santos, they'd be taking a lot of liberties. They confirmed no Mexico, and that's pretty much all there is south of LA. All that's noteworthy, anyway.

I did say 'noteworthy.'

5yg6LXE.jpg

Not to bad.

should have used this

░░░░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░

░░░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░

░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░

░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░

░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░

░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░

▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░

░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░

▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░

▐░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌

▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌

▐░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌

░▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░

░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░

░█░▐▄██████▄░▐░░░░░░░░█▀▄▄▀░░

░▐░▌▌░░░░░░▀▀▄▐░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░

░░█░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░▄═╝▄░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░

░░░▌▐░░░░░░▌░▀▀░░▄▀░░▐░░░░░░░

░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░

░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▌▌░░░░░░

░░▄▀▌▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░

▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░

░░░░▌█▄▄▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▌░░░▌▄▄

░░░▄▐██████▄▄░▄▀░░▄▄▄▄▌░░░░▄░

░░▄▌████████▄▄▄███████▌░░░░░▄

░▄▀░██████████████████▌▀▄░░░░

▀░░░█████▀▀░░░▀███████░░░▀▄░░

░░░░▐█▀░░░▐░░░░░▀████▌░░░░▀▄░

░░░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░▐░░▀▀█░░░░░░░▀

• Like 1

Hah that is pretty old, but I do agree its Fckn awesome. I can't wait to see what's on the other side of those mountains, theres gotta be a reason other then revealing the entire map that their keeping that under wraps... Or is it just me?

• Like 1

Hah that is pretty old, but I do agree its Fckn awesome. I can't wait to see what's on the other side of those mountains, theres gotta be a reason other then revealing the entire map that their keeping that under wraps... Or is it just me?

Not just you. They are definitely hiding something in the north west corner.

Not just you. They are definitely hiding something in the north west corner.

Agreed, I hope Rockstar releases the full map soon :)

There has to be something on the Northern part of the Map ( to justify the existence of the Train Line ), like small towns possibly...

Or maybe something bigger....

*Remember they did lie to us about Customization and Safehouses, so I wouldn't put it past Rockstar to have lied about other things... ( like maybe another city up north )

I did say 'noteworthy.'

5yg6LXE.jpg

Not to bad.

I don't think an airstrip should be next to a prison...

just a random thought but...shouldn't the military base be in the northwest ?...i mean , it's the only clear space you can find on any fan-made maps and if i remember right rockstar (or the guys who saw the demo) said that the game includes a military base

They're due for something. It's been two weeks now.

You sound like my ex girlfriend. I bought her $300 worth of shoes and she said something very similar.

See this is why I make my wife pay me rent, you got to keep them in line.

But seriously, I hope they dont reveal what is in the northern area, I kind of like the mystery.

• Like 1

^ I agree.. I don't want to see the map until I put the disc in my xbox. :) I'm hoping for a lot of surprises when the game actually gets here..

Fuck that, I want to see the map now that they've revealed a chunk of it and with all the speculation that's been going on. Perhaps without the icons though, so it still has some elements of surprise.

^ I agree.. I don't want to see the map until I put the disc in my xbox. :) I'm hoping for a lot of surprises when the game actually gets here..

Fuck that, I want to see the map now that they've revealed a chunk of it and with all the speculation that's been going on. Perhaps without the icons though, so it still has some elements of surprise.

Well beggers can't be choosers my friend..

Shit. I'm still finding things in San Andreas and I've been playing that for years. If they reveled the whole map tomorrow I think there would be more than enough mystery for months if not years. Bring it on I say.

Shit. I'm still finding things in San Andreas and I've been playing that for years. If they reveled the whole map tomorrow I think there would be more than enough mystery for months if not years. Bring it on I say.

Yep....Bring it on