Is it safe to assume that the Alamo peak is Mt Chiliad?

vesm9sn.jpg

Is the trailer-1 screencap behind chiliad?

That's what i'm saying yeah. It's the best geographical match I've seen so far. Until now, no-one has been able to pinpoint the location from the first trailer...

• Like 1

I think if there is anything beyond the mountain, it will be a small settlement/village like Angel Pine. Don't get your hopes up though, just in case there's fuck all.

Regarding the long white tubes: they may be chemical storage tanks. Maybe Trevor will need to grab a few tanks of anhydrous ammonia for a batch of meth.

That screenshot makes the map look tiny..

It's looking like Los Santos with a backyard to me.

XSRM3CC.jpg

This is what's behind the big mountain -

VyDeL8V.jpg

I hope they're hiding something.

I think you are over simplifying it a little.

I am not so sure about it, they have the same general shape but that doesn't mean they are the same. even if it is, I think that makes the map look even bigger. I think you are making mountains out of mole hills... or I guess it would be mole hills out of mountains.

In the picture their is another mountain in front of the yellow mountain, but I don't see that mountain in the airplane pic

The other problem is that on the helecopter pic, the mountain ends before the lake does,

If Banana Pudding is correct there's still a heap of land yet to be exposed in the north west corner. Surely it can't all be just the rail bridges and rivers.

If Banana Pudding is correct there's still a heap of land yet to be exposed in the north west corner. Surely it can't all be just the rail bridges and rivers.

It's true that we don't know what's in the northern most part of the map, particularly behind the big mountains in the north west.

Am I the only one ( and I am risking sounding stupid here) that thinks the rail bridges and rivers are behind this mountain and beyond this mountain there are more mountains. I don't think it's Los santos' backyard I think if u were to spin the camera around 180 degrees you would see the Los Santos skyline

Straying from the current convo, the new cropduster pic may show the area based on North Shore:

saltonseamuseum.jpg

If so, then there should be the Ace Liquors and motel somewhere in that area as well.

What is your opinion though treefitty?

Seems like a good match...? :ermm:

Back to Banana Boat's brokeback convo, the mountains had confused me when making my map. I had thought the large mountain in the far distance next to Michael's head in this pic was the one between the two rivers:

official-screenshot-michael-takes-down-a-buzzard.jpg

That pushed my lake location farther east. This screen puts the lake more west (since the mountain between the two rivers is on the left) which makes a little more sense when lining up the desert areas.

dOKbzZm.jpg

I threw this together in Paint. Pretty much conveys my thoughts about the GTA V map at this point:

/nanner style

I didn't know your an artist too.

What about his an artist?

• Like 1