Just went back through the screenshots, this one really shows how spread out LS might just be, you can see the city vertically all the way across from east to west... Never really gave this pic much thought

Do you mean horizontally?

vertical.png

Just went back through the screenshots, this one really shows how spread out LS might just be, you can see the city vertically all the way across from east to west... Never really gave this pic much thought

Do you mean horizontally?

vertical.png

Well actually i mean both, on the far left side, the city spreads pretty far vertically.

Haha! Regarding the bear, I saw a bear (the animal, not Nathan Lane) with two small cubs while hiking through a dry river bed, but they didn't see me. I quickly left before the rape.

2511401_yosemitehikes.com-upper-yosemite-falls-1680x1050.jpg

(unrelated) is that yosemite?

Yup

So Dupz0r you're not even a little mad that they completely took what was mostly your work and passed it off as their own at least the accurate part they passed off as their own anyway

The map was from gtaforums by some guy named xrCore.

They literally just copied it without changing anything except the colors and graphic design.88Ba43B.jpg

This might be a dumb question, but this map I'm seeing, would it happen to be the actual map for GTA 5?

So Dupz0r you're not even a little mad that they completely took what was mostly your work and passed it off as their own at least the accurate part they passed off as their own anyway

They literally just copied it without changing anything except the colors and graphic design.

This might be a dumb question, but this map I'm seeing, would it happen to be the actual map for GTA 5?

The 'Los Santos' city part is real, the rest is speculation.

well most of it is, in the upper right side of los santos it doesn't look quite finished, but that's basically what it'll look like.

They literally just copied it without changing anything except the colors and graphic design.

Thanks guys. I just wasn't completely sure. I believe the city part is the actual thing like you stated. But the rest is only an idea of what it might look like? I wonder when we'll see the entire playing area map.

Wasn't that map made by Dupz0r?

No the map is from a rockstar commercial showing the special/collectors edition you can see a smal part of the map on the rolled up blueprint they just added some made up stuf to the blueprint like map

Everyone seems to be sold on that circular road being a race track. Looks more like a regular road to me. If it was a racetrack, It'd probably be more isolated from the city and surrounded by a parking lot.

Nevermind. I thought CVG's LS was mapped out exactly like the blueprint map. It definitely looks more like a racetrack on the blueprint map. Could it possibly be the LS version of the Hollywood Park Race Track?

*looks up more LA racetracks*

I thought the same thing put could it also possibly be a running track or football field?

That's like the only horse racetrack in LA, shame theyre closing it down next year

CVG updated there map a little. It is a bit better...

newmap_zps58882011.jpg

Fixed the Dam location and added in the second river that we all knew was there.

Oh and if you want to hear a sort of defensive response to the criticism of "their" map watch the first few minutes of this weeks GTA 5 o'clock

Edited by calimann83

Good to see us credited there :) I hope they update Blaine County though.

I skimmed through the video to see why they credited us, and they also showed bOnEs's HUD image. Woot woot, bOnEs went viral (Y)

Yeh that was me. I cursed them out on YouTube, I went ghetto black mama on 'em.

I was all like.. "You betta put ma baby, DuPz on dat list!"

Looks like they got the message :watchit: