Dup wouldnt mind if you did it for igta5, postd it here, and gave dup credit.

Hang on, hasn't everyone been ripping Dup off and not giving him credit? Why change a successful formula? I would like to see Dup put a massive 30m2 "Dupzor" watermark over his next map and see THAT go viral.

• Like 3

I know I could've fuckin done that and turned it into a 40 minute video cuz it took literally no effort to do
I lack the equipment ant technological experience

/me giggles

• Like 2

Ok ok no effort with the proper technology but u kno they didn't do any actual work but I'm sorry I. Should have phrased that different I can admit it when I'm wrong

The only thing i cant place now that i think about it is the scene from the first trailer where the three hikers are hiking... The mountains in the background looked massive..

The only thing i cant place now that i think about it is the scene from the first trailer where the three hikers are hiking... The mountains in the background looked massive..

Yeah that's been bugging me, those peaks were friggin' huge.

I think that was either beta or maybe the back of mt. Chiliad or somewhere in the Zacudo river region

I just began leafing through and studying an outdated (2004) California travel book that I found on a bookshelf. Should be able to provide minor contributions to the mapping effort here and there.

See also also: almost pregnant after bear encounter.

I wonder what kind of fast travel options there will be, since the map is so huge.

• Like 2

I wonder what kind of fast travel options there will be, since the map is so huge.

I wonder how far taxis will take you out into the countryside, will they say "sorry no can do, I almost got raped by a huge, leather-clad bear out there last week."

I wonder how far taxis will take you out into the countryside, will they say "sorry no can do, I almost got raped by a huge, leather-clad bear out there last week."

Order taxi from LS to somewhere north > when you're in the middle of nowhere, get out and kill the driver > take the car > profit

Knowing GTA once you start shooting, the taxi driver will choose the safest option which is getting out of the car and escaping by foot, making him an easy target.

Yeah, no one's seemed to have placed that on any maps. Intredasting.

It's hard to tell because the lack of horizon. ButI think they sit somewhere In the top left above the zancudo river, around the huge (alamo or chiliad peak) mountian.

i cant believe that map turned out so flawed as it did, with all the "copy-pasta" they did from other people. buuut then again it is still CGV... lmfao

damn children.

Yosemite_Sam.gif

On the cover of a California guidebook I found was a pic of a mountain range strikingly similar to the one in the first trailer. You might be right.

• Like 1

Made these using Banana Pudding's estimate. Really simple stuff, but it shows how the cities are almost the same size, with LC being slightly larger overall.

gta4v5map.png

But really, when you squish the islands of LC together, it's not that much bigger, if bigger at all.. We can't really count the area of water between the islands..

Haha! Regarding the bear, I saw a bear (the animal, not Nathan Lane) with two small cubs while hiking through a dry river bed, but they didn't see me. I quickly left before the rape.

2511401_yosemitehikes.com-upper-yosemite-falls-1680x1050.jpg

Haha! Regarding the bear, I saw a bear (the animal, not Nathan Lane) with two small cubs while hiking through a dry river bed, but they didn't see me. I quickly left before the rape.

(unrelated) is that yosemite?

how awesome would that be if there were waterfalls like that in the game. Take a swim and the current is so strong that u go down it and then open ur parachute or don't see if u survive.

how awesome would that be if there were waterfalls like that in the game. Take a swim and the current is so strong that u go down it and then open ur parachute or don't see if u survive.

Opens parachute in waterfall, wonders why it's not working.

• Like 3