lol, it's almost like they purposely jacked up the map. they made such a big deal about being "scientific" but it seems like they did the whole thing drunk.

I love how there's no mention of igta on the Special Thanks list. Everything and anything worth ripping off came from here :lol:

• Like 5

You can see the dam's curve on the blue print map:

I have no idea why, but that "God damn" line made me laugh really hard.

• Like 3

You can see the dam's curve on the blue print map:

I have no idea why, but that "God damn" line made me laugh really hard.

I have no idea why, but you saying that made me laugh really hard.

I'm hoping Los Santos is roughly the size of CGV's version. That's probably the only part of the map that's semi-accurate, since that's probably the most of what they've seen.

I'm hoping Los Santos is roughly the size of CGV's version. That's probably the only part of the map that's semi-accurate, since that's probably the most of what they've seen.

What do you mean? It's a trace over of the city from the blueprint, just with thicker freeways and adjustments that make no sense.

What do you mean? It's a trace over of the city from the blueprint, just with thicker freeways and adjustments that make no sense.

It looks slightly larger. However, that's probably because of the little white roads and nonsensical adjustments you mentioned.

Made these using Banana Pudding's estimate. Really simple stuff, but it shows how the cities are almost the same size, with LC being slightly larger overall.

gta4v5map.png

gta4v5mapfinal.png

• Like 5

So Dupz0r you're not even a little mad that they completely took what was mostly your work and passed it off as their own at least the accurate part they passed off as their own anyway

So Dupz0r you're not even a little mad that they completely took what was mostly your work and passed it off as their own at least the accurate part they passed off as their own anyway

The map was from gtaforums by some guy named xrCore.

They literally just copied it without changing anything except the colors and graphic design.88Ba43B.jpg

I know I could've fuckin done that and turned it into a 40 minute video cuz it took literally no effort to do

Honestly with some help I could probably do what they did but I lack the equipment ant technological experience