I can't upload pictures to my replies anymore it keeps telling me an error occurred any1 wanna help me with this

look at this though someone on another wiki site thought DuPz0r's map he made was real lol good job dup

http://gta.wikia.com...eaked_GTA_V_map

Yeah someone expanded upon that some more too. It's now a mix of the real map and my map and someone else's handywork lol

q6VRCBB.jpg?1

Nah not bothered. It's not like it's "My Work" it's just a rough sketchup of R*'s map.

• Like 1

People think it will be the best spot for a GTA style Catalina Island.

Lmao, i've read in a couple of places that the fake blueprint map looks like a retarded child's head scan xD

• Like 2

That's a whole lot of speculation by whoever edited your map Dupzor. I do think there will be an airstrip in the extreme NW corner though we've seen little evidence of it yet. I like the Catalina idea; definitely plausible.

Just connecting a few things...

... bunch of pics ...

With the map reveal things are falling into place and I'm noticing some more connections. For example:

post-3-0-74529400-1369540867.png

And placing some things on the map a little:

post-3-0-26592000-1369544109.png

• Like 1

People think it will be the best spot for a GTA style Catalina Island.

Lmao, i've read in a couple of places that the fake blueprint map looks like a retarded child's head scan xD

Well il'l be a monkeys uncle it does.

I hate to say this, but I kind of see what he is talking about...

FakeMap1_Mod_zps486ec79d.jpg

i was thinking more the mountain. looks like an egyption style eye, but yeah you got me. lol

• Like 1

I hate to say this, but I kind of see what he is talking about...

FakeMap1_Mod_zps486ec79d.jpg

No no. You've got it all wrong, that's the back of the head. The top half looks like a big forehead and from there you'll see his eye followed by a Simpsons styled nose and a pair of lips. There's a stupid looking jaw aswell.

They fucked up the map for me. Now whenever I look at the finished map ill think " hmm that stared out as a retarded child's headscan

• Like 1

They fucked up the map for me. Now whenever I look at the finished map ill think " hmm that stared out as a retarded child's headscan

:lol:

Maybe it's a KIFFLOM reference... :mellow:

• Like 1

There's one major thing we haven't discussed in this thread so far, and that's the sea. I can see this thread being very useful even after the game is released. There could be plenty of treasure mapping to be done, unless R* release a full treasure/sea chart...

I'm going to keep an open mind to this.

Now that 95% of Los Santos is revealed, i think this thread needs to be directed more towards Blaine County, and the ocean floors once the game is released. (If possibru)