im sure that is what it is there just showing the main roads and not a detailed version of the map with all the small roads and crevices it be tween.

I do hope it is the way you say, really hope. One thing is out for me for sure, Pacific Palisades. :/

vhdzs8.jpg

20fp91j.jpg

Oh, somebody already dun did it. Looking at the airport runways i'd say that seems roughly accurate. For the GTA IV one anyway which is the one that matters to me.

So maybe it is slightly bigger than I expected.

Here's my stupid ass thinking that they've released a big chunk of the map of the map when according to size and scale this just barely a quarter of it

Okay, maybe i put it wrong. I didn't quite mean don't talk about the size, as you said. I meant don't whine about it if it looks too small to you. Sorry, i wrote it on my phone in a rush whilst on my break at work.

I did read you're last post, it made no sense. It's still 4 months til release, and their are no guarantees that Rockstar will release a full map, I don't remember them doing it for any of the other GTA's

Even if the Map isn't released early by Rockstar ( or leaked ), GTA V's release date is only 4 months away.

Plus Dups map makes me cry every time I look at it. It can't be that barren, sparse and desolate. It was promised that GTA V's game world would be the best GTA game world yet...

I'll probably never finish it... It wasn never meant to be anything serious. I've based around 80% of what you see on what I've seen in screenshots and whatnot... The rest i just improvised, mainly for the shape. I'm not going to add fake towns around it because i want them, that's taking it too far, and people may get their hopes up. I don't believe for one second it will be that empty, it's just not been seen yet, so don't start worrying about the unexpected lol.

• Like 7

I'll probably never finish it... It wasn never meant to be anything serious. I've based around 80% of what you see on what I've seen in screenshots and whatnot... The rest i just improvised, mainly for the shape. I'm not going to add fake towns around it because i want them, that's taking it too far, and people may get their hopes up. I don't believe for one second it will be that empty, it's just not been seen yet, so don't start worrying about the unexpected lol.

Perfect Reply.

No I mean did u hand draw it and scan it of did u use photoshop or adobe in design or a program like that

Okay, maybe i put it wrong. I didn't quite mean don't talk about the size, as you said. I meant don't whine about it if it looks too small to you. Sorry, i wrote it on my phone in a rush whilst on my break at work.

I know you said it wasn't directed at anyone in particular but, I still would like to explain myself. It wasn't my intention to come of as whining. I was just making an observation about the size. I'm not upset about the size. All I was saying is that it looks smaller than I think we were all thinking it would be.

"Blueprint Map

This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur."

Heist theme FTW.

• Like 2

Just a comparison that I found, may be useful in putting things into perspective.

Udjheej.png

Some pictures of Los Santos from Grand theft auto San Andreas to give sense of scale.

GTAIV2012-05-1822-19-36-53.jpg

sarage(161).jpg

4279357747_260aafdf10_z.jpg

Even if the city of Los Santos is smaller than we expected, why worry when there is an expansive country side and towns to explore. :) Quality > Quantity

• Like 12

I'd love it if the race track looking thing was indeed a race track of any description provided there are uses for it beyond missions (bet on a horce race; be a jockey in a horse race [it's a vehicle of sorts], etc.). I was pretty happy with the size of LS in GTASA so if it is indeed double the size in GTAV it will be impressive indeed, especially knowing that there is another 2/3 of a map to be exposed.

to my liking, they could've payed a bit more tribute to the insane suburban sprawl in the los angeles basin, ls looks a bit dense to me judging from the map. big indeed and it'll surely feel so, but dense.

anways, I wonder how long it'll take till they officially introduce the map. didn't take them long to do so after the map leak in the 4 trailer, something tells me the ls-map leak was as intentionall as the lc map leak back then

Dup, doesn't it bother you that these people are taking your pictures you worked hard on, changing a few things, then claiming it as their own?