Been working the roads into my map for the last few days. Then they go and release that map section, so i had to rework some of the city roads. Here's how it's looking:

dsCeyVO.jpg

• Like 2

Been working the roads into my map for the last few days. Then they go and release that map section, so i had to rework some of the city roads. Here's how it's looking:

dsCeyVO.jpg

I think we are going to see that you are pretty much bang on with this map, you are a bad motherfucker yo!

He's talking about the city, not the countryside.

My bad.. I just feel like the City doesn't need to be too big if there's a lot of little towns spread around the desert area though.

I love how people are complaining about the map being too small when we haven't even seen the entire map yet.

Also, when Rockstar says the map is going to be huge, when reporters who have seen the game say the map is going to be huge and when we see screenshots and say the map is going to be huge, I think it's safe to assume the map is going to be huge. Just saying.

That map looks legit Dupz. Not sure about the huge Alamo Sea you got there but I'll bet that when we finally get to see the full map, your map is going to come a whole lot closer than anybody elses.

i think the above map is a bit optimistic in terms of extra countryside space. plus, it doesn't really show many (if any) little towns. i can't believe the map would be THAT forest/mountain heavy.

i think the above map is a bit optimistic in terms of extra countryside space. plus, it doesn't really show many (if any) little towns. i can't believe the map would be THAT forest/mountain heavy.

It's not finished that's why.

Okay then, you do one. Now.

Come on, do it.

I wanna see what you can do.

Now! :fuhrer:

• Like 1

So that random new screenshot seems to be real...

If it's a fake, it's the best I've ever seen. Ever.

Where did you find it, Dup?

Yeah, I did an image search on it and nothing came up. Interesting, it definitely seems to be real.

Dup, that map is amazing. Defiantly the best mock up out there and certainly beyond anything I could ever possibly do. I was looking at the blueprint map set up that you posted and your most recent map...

1Or0BvA.jpg

dsCeyVO.jpg

The biggest difference that stands out to me is that south east area. Looks like there is a sandy area down there. probably a river wash.

I wonder what purpose that island will serve since there's no bridge attached to it maybe it will be a nuclear power plant like in Saints Row

post-16689-0-52489400-1369417652_thumb.j

the biggest of those islands looks to be about a city block. I think they are probably just empty islands added for effect. maybe they will have a little fishing town on them.

• Like 1

The more I look at the screenshots the more Los Santos looks tiny. Not saying the game map isn't big, but Los Santos isn't going to be that big. At least not as big as we are expecting.

I'm not going to sit here and lie. Los Santos does look tiny in screen shots, and it probably is... maybe once we are down there it will seem bigger though. It's probably not bigger than LC and Alderney combined but IV's map was not small by any means, I personally think it was great in size, it took at least 5-8 mins to get from the tip of Alderney to the very bottom of Broker where Faustin's house was.

Well bigger than its looking. Look at that picture of Michael and Trevor. To me it looks about the size of Bohan/Dukes.

I agree, from this perspective the city looks quite small, I'm not really bothered by this, but i did expect more.

This thread is for discussion about the layout of the map not moaning about the size. Please refrain from talking about the size of LS or the map because we have many pages of that...

I'm not directly telling one peraon, just everyone as a whole.