When you looks at how many streets there are in the City, it looks kind of small...

I doubt that this is the complete map. There might be a lot more countryside in the North and East.

When you looks at how many streets there are in the City, it looks kind of small...

I doubt that this is the complete map. There might be a lot more countryside in the North and East.

He's talking about the city, not the countryside.

• Like 1

To be fair I thought the same thing about Liberty City when I first saw it's map, but when I played it it felt much larger in-game when you're actually driving around the streets.

I'm sure it'll be the same here too. :)

• Like 1

The map is pretty much shaping up as we've been mapping it so far... :) They still seem to be hiding to top end of the map from us.

Here's another good quality version of the blueprint map based on it's real dimensions:

mUqvB8u.jpg

• Like 2

To be fair I thought the same thing about Liberty City when I first saw it's map, but when I played it it felt much larger in-game when you're actually driving around the streets.

I'm sure it'll be the same here too. :)

I hope so too.

Yeah and it means that i was right again, they revealed the map exactly when i say they would do it.

Now i hope, they've just gonna reveal it properly because two pieces of the map is really not beautiful to watch i think the entire map would be reveal today or tomorow or next week. Wait AND SEE.

No shit. They will release the map very soon now, before people speculate too much and complain it's too small and stuff.

i hope this is just a scaled down version of the map and that Los Santos is a lot bigger looking cause that is a little small then what was said about the city.

ps i bet the top right corner is where the military base would be put but it could be the middle of the country side.

i hope this is just a scaled down version of the map and that Los Santos is a lot bigger looking cause that is a little small then what was said about the city.

ps i bet the top right corner is where the military base would be put but it could be the middle of the country side.

That is the size of Los Santos man, accept it. When you've sat there looking at screenshots for as long as some of us in this thread, you notice that the city does feel bigger in-game (from the screens and footage) than it does on the map. I'm happy with the size of it. I know the story and exploration will still be amazing, it's GTA after all. I couldn't care less about the size.

GTA III's map was small, but the first time you played it, was it really that small, did it even matter?

That is the size of Los Santos man, accept it. When you've sat there looking at screenshots for as long as some of us in this thread, you notice that the city does feel bigger in-game (from the screens and footage) than it does on the map. I'm happy with the size of it. I know the story and exploration will still be amazing, it's GTA after all. I couldn't care less about the size.

GTA III's map was small, but the first time you played it, was it really that small, did it even matter?

There is also a little more of LS, not much but it's obvious some parts are cut off from that map. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure there will be quite a few other towns in the game, like Blueberry and stuff in SA. Perhaps they will be quite sizable as well.

The map is pretty much shaping up as we've been mapping it so far... :) They still seem to be hiding to top end of the map from us.

Here's another good quality version of the blueprint map based on it's real dimensions:

mUqvB8u.jpg

Also from this, do you guys think it will be a simple cut-off point of the land below the city, leaving the ocean to explore there? Or perhaps there is more countryside down there, or maybe the city continues slightly more down there.

There is also a little more of LS, not much but it's obvious some parts are cut off from that map. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure there will be quite a few other towns in the game, like Blueberry and stuff in SA. Perhaps they will be quite sizable as well.

Also from this, do you guys think it will be a simple cut-off point of the land below the city, leaving the ocean to explore there? Or perhaps there is more countryside down there, or maybe the city continues slightly more down there.

I think it's be lower than that tbh, more like this:

THcO4cO.jpg

• Like 2

Very impressive map!

And it being small, according to some, I couldn't care less. To me, what I see so far is plenty big, not to mention the fact that there are obviously what appears to be some smaller sections of the city still missing, including the airport, and chunks of the country side that isn't visible.

Auch. Clearly Rockstar lied about the world size. I just looove the apologetic comments defending R* lie. First everybody wants a big world, now that we know it's complete utter BS, the fanbois make a face heel turn and say "it doesn't have to be big". Yeah, actually, it HAS to be big. They said it would be. They lied. It's a big deal.

I'd say Los Santos will be about the size of Dukes/Broker, Bohan, and half of Algonquin.

Auch. Clearly Rockstar lied about the world size. I just looove the apologetic comments defending R* lie. First everybody wants a big world, now that we know it's complete utter BS, the fanbois make a face heel turn and say "it doesn't have to be big". Yeah, actually, it HAS to be big. They said it would be. They lied. It's a big deal.

:baby:

• Like 1

it is big :mellow:... dunno what makes you think it isn't...

Probably the city map, wouldn't you think? The entire city looks the size of the first Island of GTA IV.

Compare Los Santos to Liberty City ~

7WHa567.jpg

GTA-IV-full-map-medium.png

I hope there is a lot more detail packed into Los Santos, because it is obviously smaller...

What makes you think that's accurate.

• Like 3

But the entire map is bigger then GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption and San Andreas combined...... So you can bet your ass that the MAP will be big. And if you look at the screenshots or watch the trailers the city looks huge...

it is big :mellow:... dunno what makes you think it isn't...

Probably the city map, wouldn't you think? The entire city looks the size of the first Island of GTA IV.

downtown los santos is probably just a little big bigger than the size of liberty city IMO... but the ginormous countryside and deep oceans make up the rest of the map...