Falling off is where all the fun is, R2. A Bandito would be self-defeating.

It was fun... up to a point. After a while it could get annoying.

I really should setup another Xbox event, but I'm currently busy finishing up my class.

I've noticed a couple of things in the screenshots that I don't think have been pointed out. I'll do a little bit of notetaking and try to upload them later tonight.

• Like 1

By population yes, but by area no.

Thanks, some sites say, "NY is slightly bigger with a bigger population" and "LA is bigger than NY" and so on.

I knew that LA was bigger because I come from a place in Australia which is very sprawl-like and hence compared to LA but I was surprised by what I found when I went looking for info to back it up. Apparently, for cities with a population greater than one million people, the largest cities by land area are (in order) Houston, Phoenix, LA (468 sq. miles), San Antonio, Dallas, San Diego, NYC (302 sq. miles).

There's my education for the day.

The thing about the LA area is that there are a lot of cities around it that are clumped in with LA but are technically their own city. So LA may be 500 sq miles but then it just melds into other big cities surrounding it. New York is very dense and doesn't sprawl out as much as LA does. I can believe Huston has a larger area because unlike LA it is the only real city in the intimidate area. All of the suburban areas around it belong to Huston while in LA most of the suburban areas are actually their own towns. My point is that So-Cal is like one big city and LA is only a part of it

Yeah.... The urban area in So Cal extends from LA to San Fransisco with maybe an hour of hills in between.