So the penis is peeing into.. wait this is how babies are made thanks Treefitty, someone needs to do a lot of work and put a panoramic type picture together and see how it looks or as best geographically correct as possible, work as a team and get sections either way some kick ass mapping here, I'm sure you guys arent far off

They said the game was 3.5 times the size of rdr landwise, so i dont think based on the shots there is a whole lot of extra space that hasnt been accounted for.

Los santos looks like the entire liberty city...

Los Santos has got to be smaller than Liberty City though, it would make sense.

I doubt it. R* I think has went on record saying that LS will make up half the map. And I think RDR is somewhere around twice the size of GTA IV, making V around 7 times the size of IV. I would say that Los Santos will be about twice the size of Liberty City, if not bigger.

It's just that, New York is the biggest city in America, isn't it? Correct me if I'm mistaken.

By population yes, but by area no.

Thanks, some sites say, "NY is slightly bigger with a bigger population" and "LA is bigger than NY" and so on.

Thanks, some sites say, "NY is slightly bigger with a bigger population" and "LA is bigger than NY" and so on.

I knew that LA was bigger because I come from a place in Australia which is very sprawl-like and hence compared to LA but I was surprised by what I found when I went looking for info to back it up. Apparently, for cities with a population greater than one million people, the largest cities by land area are (in order) Houston, Phoenix, LA (468 sq. miles), San Antonio, Dallas, San Diego, NYC (302 sq. miles).

There's my education for the day.

post-7693-0-80902800-1368005867_thumb.jp

In my eyes this shot really gives a good sense of how big the scale of the game will be. Just look at how small the cars look compared to the side of the mountain. Now imagine how huge that scenery is going to look from the perspective of one of those vehicles down there. This stretch of road alone has to be at least the entire width of any of the islands in GTA IV, yet this is only but a small fraction of how large the entire world will be. I think the sheer size of this game is going to blow us away.

Looking at the mountains, i think that GTA 5 will have a lot of imaginary walls when walking on the terrain, because the mountains look too steep to be accessible by foot, or atleast to steep to have anything intresting on them.

Looking at the mountains, i think that GTA 5 will have a lot of imaginary walls when walking on the terrain, because the mountains look too steep to be accessible by foot, or atleast to steep to have anything intresting on them.

I think there will be a way up a mountain (helicopter,plane or path) and then you'll be able to go down it without crashing into imaginary walls.

Maybe there won't be imaginary walls, and it'll simply be that it's too steep to climb (like in real life). I hope it's like that, since everyone hates imaginary walls. I really hope there aren't any in the air, either.

They better be more precise on locations of the map cause in san andreas the los angeles forum was in the long beach area of the san andreas world and not inglewood (idlewood) and now I see an arena type building in the pics of the san pedro bridge which is pretty far from inglewood

I knew that LA was bigger because I come from a place in Australia which is very sprawl-like and hence compared to LA but I was surprised by what I found when I went looking for info to back it up. Apparently, for cities with a population greater than one million people, the largest cities by land area are (in order) Houston, Phoenix, LA (468 sq. miles), San Antonio, Dallas, San Diego, NYC (302 sq. miles).

There's my education for the day.

The thing about the LA area is that there are a lot of cities around it that are clumped in with LA but are technically their own city. So LA may be 500 sq miles but then it just melds into other big cities surrounding it. New York is very dense and doesn't sprawl out as much as LA does. I can believe Huston has a larger area because unlike LA it is the only real city in the intimidate area. All of the suburban areas around it belong to Huston while in LA most of the suburban areas are actually their own towns. My point is that So-Cal is like one big city and LA is only a part of it

They better be more precise on locations of the map cause in san andreas the los angeles forum was in the long beach area of the san andreas world and not inglewood (idlewood) and now I see an arena type building in the pics of the san pedro bridge which is pretty far from inglewood

I do not think that is all that important. we already know the Salt Sea is to the north when in reality it is to the far south east. They are creating their own world based on the real California, correct geography is not important.

We got a badass over here.

• Like 1

We got a badass over here.

? I know i'm going it up to rockstar's home and beating the shit out of them if my HOUSE IN LOS SANTOS ISNT IN THE RIGHT SPOT.

Don't hate, you might be next.

They said the game was 3.5 times the size of rdr landwise, so i dont think based on the shots there is a whole lot of extra space that hasnt been accounted for.

Los santos looks like the entire liberty city...

Los Santos has got to be smaller than Liberty City though, it would make sense.

I doubt it. R* I think has went on record saying that LS will make up half the map. And I think RDR is somewhere around twice the size of GTA IV, making V around 7 times the size of IV. I would say that Los Santos will be about twice the size of Liberty City, if not bigger.

It's just that, New York is the biggest city in America, isn't it? Correct me if I'm mistaken.

First, Liberty City in IV was much smaller than the actual NYC. And, population wise NYC is the biggest, but in square mileage I believe LA is bigger. It's much more sprawling, whereas NY is very dense and crowded.

They better be more precise on locations of the map

...or what?

Does he even need to tell you? Man, he's a Grove OG! Ain't you heard the stories?

• Like 1

I'm talking about on foot.

Kinda like on skyrm, its annoying hitting the imaginary walls on the way up the mountain.

Those weren't walls, they were slope constraints. There's a cut off point where an angle of a slope becomes too much for the character/actor to be able to walk. In Skyrim, i always manage to beat these slopes by running side to side whilst jumping lol.

Yeah I don't think there will be any invisible walls, especially since we have planes and helicopters that would really make said wall obvious. They will just be too steep to climb on foot. Mt. Chilliad was too steep to climb too.