i like yours but no 10 minute and no 4 vs is enough it must be 16 vs 16 they told ps3 has 32 in multiplayer so 16 vs 16 and no 10 minute is not enough there must 2 types of free roam in multiplayer one is ordinary same as rdr another one is gang free roam in this free roam there will be lot 32 players has there own gang your job is to take another players teritory . players can also team up . and there we can recurit lot of gang members to make huge gang war to catch teritory and there is no end if you want to leave session you can back your teritory to your friends and i want gang teritory in both single player and multiplayer

• Like 2

i like yours but no 10 minute and no 4 vs is enough it must be 16 vs 16 they told ps3 has 32 in multiplayer so 16 vs 16 and no 10 minute is not enough there must 2 types of free roam in multiplayer one is ordinary same as rdr another one is gang free roam in this free roam there will be lot 32 players has there own gang your job is to take another players teritory . players can also team up . and there we can recurit lot of gang members to make huge gang war to catch teritory and there is no end if you want to leave session you can back your teritory to your friends and i want gang teritory in both single player and multiplayer

When was 16v16 ever confirmed on PS3?

they might keep the same gangs, but i think that since its oonly los santos and its much bigger.. their will also be triads in LS chinatown, more russians, if theirs san diego then different ballas and families their, mexican/black gangs in the valleys, and white/MC gangs, maybe the angels of death since the Hells Angels are big in southern Cali.. they might also make the gangs from gta sa more detailed and more like crips, bloods, and surenos.. like how gta4 gangs were alot more detail than gta3..

otherwise, if they dont have all that.. atleast have grove street and the johnsons house.. and did anybody ever wonder what they would do with the building that big smoke was in?

I was born and raised in South Central LA, and im pretty familiar with all of the gangs there, and nowadays they operate much different than they did in San Andreas setting 1992. I was just wondering, and kinda positive that the gangs will be the same. this might just seem like im only talkin about LA but i made this to see if GTA5 gangs will be exactly like LA. And since Los Santos would be alot bigger this would make more since.

Los Santos-Los Angeles: Plenty of crips and bloods are on a ceasefire, allied, and/or making money together. Most of the wars are Crip vs Crip and Blood vs Blood and Sur vs Sur. Crips and bloods are the most active when it comes to shootings and wars.

Ganton-Compton: City full of Crips, Pirus, and Surenos. No bloods since the mid 90s, Piru Bloods changed their names to Piru only. If their are Grove St and Ballas in V, then ganton might be different than the rest of the city. in 2008 the murder rate in Compton was pretty low compared to the 10 years before, this might effect the game also (idk though)

East Beach-Long Beach: In Long beach, 90% of the murders are interracial. The gangs in Long beach are either Black, Hispanic, Asian, Hatian, and others. The diversity is part of the racial killings. If Grove St and Ballas are in V. Assuming that Grove St is Crips (OG "Loc"- a crip nickname).. then The ballas will have no turf in East Beach, because Long Beach has no bloods.

Idlewood-Inglewood- Out of Blood, Crip, and Sureno. Inglewood is mostly populated with blood gangs, and some racist gangs such as Inglewood 13.

I know, im bored

wot would be the point in bringin back all those gangs if u want grove street n ballas play san andreas like a 40 year old white guys goin t go rolling round with a couple ov broke ass gangsters, gangs wld be good in the game like the crips n bloods n mafia n maybe even triads but gang turf wars a mean come on have you seen the main character he looks like hes ready for his zimmer frame never mind rolling on some ballas fools this games about money not street gangs

wot would be the point in bringin back all those gangs if u want grove street n ballas play san andreas like a 40 year old white guys goin t go rolling round with a couple ov broke ass gangsters, gangs wld be good in the game like the crips n bloods n mafia n maybe even triads but gang turf wars a mean come on have you seen the main character he looks like hes ready for his zimmer frame never mind rolling on some ballas fools this games about money not street gangs

I can't understand a single line you said there.

But after trying to decipher it:

1. I'ts LA. LA has street gangs in it, whether that's what the game is about or not, Los Santos is based on LA by the way in case you were too stupid to realize.

2. IDK what the fuck zimmer means, but I presume you think the main character is the old guy. It's not even confirmed that he was the protagonist, so I have no idea what the fuck you are going on about.

3. Gangs are about money, you fucking idiot.

4. Ballas and GFS are Crips and Bloods, I thought that was obvious but you managed to prove me wrong.

I was born and raised in South Central LA, and im pretty familiar with all of the gangs there, and nowadays they operate much different than they did in San Andreas setting 1992. I was just wondering, and kinda positive that the gangs will be the same. this might just seem like im only talkin about LA but i made this to see if GTA5 gangs will be exactly like LA. And since Los Santos would be alot bigger this would make more since.

Los Santos-Los Angeles: Plenty of crips and bloods are on a ceasefire, allied, and/or making money together. Most of the wars are Crip vs Crip and Blood vs Blood and Sur vs Sur. Crips and bloods are the most active when it comes to shootings and wars.

Ganton-Compton: City full of Crips, Pirus, and Surenos. No bloods since the mid 90s, Piru Bloods changed their names to Piru only. If their are Grove St and Ballas in V, then ganton might be different than the rest of the city. in 2008 the murder rate in Compton was pretty low compared to the 10 years before, this might effect the game also (idk though)

East Beach-Long Beach: In Long beach, 90% of the murders are interracial. The gangs in Long beach are either Black, Hispanic, Asian, Hatian, and others. The diversity is part of the racial killings. If Grove St and Ballas are in V. Assuming that Grove St is Crips (OG "Loc"- a crip nickname).. then The ballas will have no turf in East Beach, because Long Beach has no bloods.

Idlewood-Inglewood- Out of Blood, Crip, and Sureno. Inglewood is mostly populated with blood gangs, and some racist gangs such as Inglewood 13.

I know, im bored

I'm no expert, but isn't most of the gang violence racist between blacks and hispanics? Back in the 90s the gang scene was controlled by mainly black gangs and Compton was primarily black, but now the gang scene is full of hispanics, and a large population of compton is hispanic.

Something we better see is random gang wars with each other and with the cops in the street. It would be fantastic to hear some arguing then when you look over guns come out and all we see is blood and carnage.

I know, im bored

I'm no expert, but isn't most of the gang violence racist between blacks and hispanics? Back in the 90s the gang scene was controlled by mainly black gangs and Compton was primarily black, but now the gang scene is full of hispanics, and a large population of compton is hispanic.

its pretty much the same nowadays, but the racial tension only depends on the area.. and the population in general is hispanic in LA.. but for compton and LA its still alot of black gangs/ gang members.. compton has 100,000 population, and about 10-20 thousand black gang members.. within about 20 to 50 years it might turn strictly hispanic, idk though.. oh yeah btw compton is about 60% hispanic so yeah that is pretty large

Something we better see is random gang wars with each other and with the cops in the street. It would be fantastic to hear some arguing then when you look over guns come out and all we see is blood and carnage.

Yeah dynamic gun-fights would be awesome. But one thing I didn't really like in SA was "defend your hood!" It's a cool idea, but whenever it came up I was like "FUCK" cuz it was such a hassle.

Yeah dynamic gun-fights would be awesome. But one thing I didn't really like in SA was "defend your hood!" It's a cool idea, but whenever it came up I was like "FUCK" cuz it was such a hassle.

Yeah that was a bit annoying, but if you could manage the amount of gang members to patrol the turf it would have been better, sorta like godfather.

not sure if we'll have to take over gangs territory in V, but maybe crime rings , business's n shit.

I hope not...i mean if were that old guy, I don't think it would be such a good idea for turf and all that, but if where playing a dark guy then it would be good, but as everyone say's it's based on the dollar, but I guess we will find out soon when more info come's!

if where playing a dark guy then it would be good, but as everyone say's it's based on the dollar

That made me lol

yea i reckon, because then everytime you want to play golf the bastards will attack and it would get annoying :D:D

That's why you pull out your Mac10 and blast them fools, while you're playing golf.

• Like 1

I hope there is gangs but i don't think any of the druggie crack head coke sniffing failures because it looks like that they are really building up on Los Santos and it looks more a of a place where people would want to visit and not to be infested with drug dealing weirdos. Although the scruffy parts of Los Santos look interesting where they could probably be gangs but like i said, probably not gangs where there names are related to where the gangs originated unless them places still exists. Quite a confusing point, it is for me anyway but i hope things like triads and some Mafia related Families exist in the city of Los Santos.

I hope there is gangs but i don't think any of the druggie crack head coke sniffing failures because it looks like that they are really building up on Los Santos and it looks more a of a place where people would want to visit and not to be infested with drug dealing weirdos. Although the scruffy parts of Los Santos look interesting where they could probably be gangs but like i said, probably not gangs where there names are related to where the gangs originated unless them places still exists. Quite a confusing point, it is for me anyway but i hope things like triads and some Mafia related Families exist in the city of Los Santos.

Gang members (usually) don't become crack fiends. They just sell it to other people who become addicted. It's just business. And as I think you said, there will definitely be gangs in the ghettos (basically all of east LA), but those will be gangs like Surenos, Crips, Bloods (but the GTA versions) instead of the Mafia, Triads etc... which will be located in the west side, most likely in the rich areas of the town.