Sign in to follow this  

I don't think it should be a west coast gangsta rap song, that shit was played in SA. This game won't be about lowriders, gang culture and looking gangsta. It may have some of those elements, but not all the way through.

Guest Marney1

Perhaps if I'm bored again I'll make another with a better and more suited song. :P

That should stop people from breaking my heart! :D

Constructive ctiticism is good. < That's actually a motto of mine. I should copyright it.

Perhaps if I'm bored again I'll make another with a better and more suited song. :P

Constructive ctiticism is good. < That's actually a motto of mine. I should copyright it.

Yeah even though you spelt "criticism" wrong.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Yeah even though you spelt "criticism" wrong.

Aah but that's where the copyright comes into play. ;)

Oh we get a lot worse than that, we're being polite because we don't want to get scolded by Psy for scaring the noobs off.

Oh we get a lot worse than that, we're being polite because we don't want to get scolded by Psy for scaring the noobs off.

Aren't I supposedly a noob? Or what does noob apply to and in what context? A sucky GTA player or a newbie to the forums? :P

Sorry for my noob questions. :clap:

Aren't I supposedly a noob? Or what does noob apply to and in what context? A sucky GTA player or a newbie to the forums? :P

Sorry for my noob questions. :clap:

You answered it yourself, albeit in a nooby way, but that's understandable. Generally we talk about forum noobs, people who aren't used to our... erm... "distinctive" sense of humour. However when GTA V is released there will be an influx of noobs asking silly questions regarding the game; "were is CJ?/" "how am i fly d plain??" "why iz their no jetpack?" etc. So it will apply to them too.

You answered it yourself, albeit in a nooby way, but that's understandable. Generally we talk about forum noobs, people who aren't used to our... erm... "distinctive" sense of humour. However when GTA V is released there will be an influx of noobs asking silly questions regarding the game; "were is CJ?/" "how am i fly d plain??" "why iz their no jetpack?" etc. So it will apply to them too.

I will be looking forward to the flood of noobs (n00bs?) roaming this site in the near future.

Not sure if I've spotted any "distinctive humour" yet. Maybe something such as this emoticon: :buttsecks: ?

Guest Marney1

Contructive ctiticism© ?

Um, add a tune that's relevant to what you see and hear in the trailer. That's free, next time I'll charge you.

@Vicey - Re: The 'Be nice to noobs' policy, I too have noticed the regular members gritting their teeth on a few occasions.

Contructive ctiticism© ?

Um, add a tune that's relevant to what you see and hear in the trailer. That's free, next time I'll charge you.

@Vicey - Re: The 'Be nice to noobs' policy, I too have noticed the regular members gritting their teeth on a few occasions.

*whispers* I just called someone a cunt but I think I got away with it, just don't mention the war.