I believe that the white old guy is the playable character. The black/mexican might of been friends/associates with old guy, but betrayed him for unkown reasons. Would explain how they are shown as opposites (OldGuy was driving a blue car, the other red.) Sounds like a classic friendbetrayedmeimgoingtothengetbackathim Rockstar story.

I also think that the main character is Albert De Silva, of course I may be wrong, but out of all the RUSH character descriptions, I think it fits him the most.

I believe that the white old guy is the playable character.

I also think that the main character is Albert De Silva, of course I may be wrong, but out of all the RUSH character descriptions, I think it fits him the most.

A white guy named Albert De Silva? Maybe, if hes from Spain. Wich might explain why some ppl (including me) sense some sort of Latin/Hispanic in him.

A white guy named Albert De Silva? Maybe, if hes from Spain. Wich might explain why some ppl (including me) sense some sort of Latin/Hispanic in him.

Classic case of miscommunication. All he said about the white guy is that he may be a playable character, but not necessarily the main character. When he says main character, I assume he's talking about the latino character in the trailer driving the red sportscar.

@truthJustAn808

"I believe that the white old guy is THE playable character."

Yes, classic case of miscommunication on your part.

"The black/mexican might of been FRIENDS/ASSOCIATES with old guy, but betrayed him for unkown reasons."

Seriously, WTF are you reading up there?

Classic case of miscommunication. All he said about the white guy is that he may be a playable character, but not necessarily the main character. When he says main character, I assume he's talking about the latino character in the trailer driving the red sportscar.

I ment that the oldguy was the main/playable character. In R* the playable character IS the main character...usually

• Like 1

Luis? That would make so sense at all, unless Luis is secretly half white ( which he's not).

I said Luis' BROTHER. His rich brother who has children and a divorced wife that Luis banged. As for him being half white, Luis is dominican, and dominicans have white in them. Besides, who confirmed that guy was white? Still looks Dominican to me. There are alot of ppl on this Earth that are lightskined and not caucasian.

Ernesto Lopez is the oldest son of Adriana and Mr. Lopez, and the oldest brother of Luis Fernando Lopez and Leta Lopez-Wilkinson. He was abandoned by his father along with brother and sister. Ernesto dislikes Luis, believing that he is drug dealing trash. He moved out of the city and got a family, and a job as an accountant. His siblings dislike him, believing he is a "prick", as he apparently never sends money to his mother and only calls her twice a year. Luis makes fun of his wife as well.

He moved to get away from a ghetto, drug dealing life? Has kids aswell. He never sends any money to his mother and is disliked by his siblings for that, so I would assume hes pretty rich. Therefore he might have enough to buy "A big house". And drive such expensive cars. (the black one he was speeding in)

It was also revealed by the "RUSH" casting calls (wich may or may not be real) that a McCreary is in the game, wich makes me believe Ernesto bieng Luis' brother, could also be in the game.

@Mods This is not a flame post... :D

:mods:

Have you seen Luis' mother and father? Neither of them are light skinned. It is extremely unlikely that they would have such a white child.

Accents aren't genetic. If you grow up around "Americans", you sound American.

@Tom Downes No, you're not the only one. My post above yours kinda confirms that.

There are different types of "American" accents.

Generically, black people have an accent, caucasians have an accent and hispanics have an accent. How the hell can you think that guy is hispanic? He is white​ Caucasian as fuck, and he also has the typical white accent.

What makes you so strongly believe he is hispanic? There is nothing to show that he is, at all.

"Have you seen Luis' mother and father? Neither of them are light skinned. It is extremely unlikely that they would have such a white child."

This comment is a little funny. Have you seen Luis' parents, ther not even dark, there the same skin tone as Luis. Besides, I know A family with A LOT of light skin children and grandchildren, and the Grandparents are dark skined ppl, and so are there childrens spouses. Besides, Dominicans tend to be light skined most of the time anyway.

"Generically, black people have an accent, caucasians have an accent and hispanics have an accent. How the hell can you think that guy is hispanic? He is white​ Caucasian as fuck, and he also has the typical white accent".

Yeh, generally, unless there around alot of caucasians. Have you seen the News? :lol:

It's impossible to debate with you, you just dismiss everything and say the same old shit you said before. /facepalm

Very mature of you, copying and pasting exactly what I said because you can't think of anything.

Anyway to stay on topic: I don't consider that extremely extremely, extremely caucasian looking guy with the whitest accent ever looking over the balcony to be hispanic at all.

In my opinion I believe he sounds somewhat hispanic, and just because he is 'white' doesn't mean he isn't hispanic. I for one have a friend of mine who is pretty damn white, but she is Spanish. De Silva is a Spanish name, which means that means he could be from alot of places, not just Mexico or South America.

In my opinion I believe he sounds somewhat hispanic, and just because he is 'white' doesn't mean he isn't hispanic. I for one have a friend of mine who is pretty damn white, but she is Spanish. De Silva is a Spanish name, which means that means he could be from alot of places, not just Mexico or South America.

It's not confirmed that his name is De Silva, so shut the hell up. And by white I mean caucasian, like everyone else when they describe someone as white.

Fun Fact: Actual Spanish people, i.e., people from Spain, are white. I haven't payed enough attention to either side of this stupid argument to know who, if anyone, this fact supports, but there you have it.

Fun Fact: Actual Spanish people, i.e., people from Spain, are white. I haven't payed enough attention to either side of this stupid argument to know who, if anyone, this fact supports, but there you have it.

Kinda both, but mostly me.

It's not confirmed that his name is De Silva, so shut the hell up. And by white I mean caucasian, like everyone else when they describe someone as white.

I never said it was numbnuts. I just implied it. Also people from Spain are technically caucasian, so I don't know why you added that little bit at the end. Kinda makes no sense.

I never said it was numbnuts. I just implied it. Also people from Spain are technically caucasian, so I don't know why you added that little bit at the end. Kinda makes no sense.

Implying means stating without directly saying it, so you actually did "numbnuts". It would've been better if you would've said "If his name was...

@truthJustAn808

"I believe that the white old guy is THE playable character."

Yes, classic case of miscommunication on your part.

"The black/mexican might of been FRIENDS/ASSOCIATES with old guy, but betrayed him for unkown reasons."

Seriously, WTF are you reading up there?

I stand corrected. Shouldn't feed into these pointless arguments anyway. Whoever the protag is, he'll be a badass regardless of his age/nationality because it's R*.

I think we can all agree on that :)

Implying means stating without directly saying it, so you actually did "numbnuts". It would've been better if you would've said "If his name was...

Exactly

I think it's all coming from that 1 rumor that says someone is called "Albert De Silva" making them instantly assume it's him because he's the guy you see in the trailer (a long with hundreds of others).

I've listened to the Trailer several times; and I'm still getting a bit of Latin-American from the way he speaks. Possibly Mix Raced?.. But anyway.. it's hard to explain.

I've listened to the Trailer several times; and I'm still getting a bit of Latin-American from the way he speaks. Possibly Mix Raced?.. But anyway.. it's hard to explain.

Yeah it's hard to explain because it doesn't exist.